Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not having Facebook sign you're suspicious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
    what part of mandatory did you miss in my post?

Like I said, it already almost became required any future bosses we work for have access to ours.

If it gets to the 1984 point, you won't be able to walk away. The more people that continue using it now knowing it's spyware are asking for it.
    "Mandatory"...who will mandate it?

Seriously, your whole life will pass you by while you worry about such nonsense. No one is out to get you and no one really gives a **** about what you do day to day. Not just you, but just about everybody.

Comment

Never had a FB, never will probably. I remember playing basketball outside one day and some dude, in his early 20s, drunk out of his mind, wanted to ball. His mom came up to me telling me to make sure no one hurts him, I said it's cool. Me and the dude ended up talking for a bit, he then asked me for my Facebook, I was like don't have one, I ended up telling him I had an aim and the way he responded to me was priceless, he said "Aim? That shit is fucking old man!"

Yahoo used to be dope back then, especially the chat rooms, too bad it's overrun by bots...

Comment

Who gives a fack ?! It's a great way to creep up on girls

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

They'll say the same thing about RFID chips in years to come."You don't want to have a tracking device surgically implanted into your child!!? You must not love them!!" Corral the sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
            If it becomes that "1984"-esque people will just get off of it.

You're truly far more worried about it than you should be.

Big business wants you and runs your life more than the government does.
            Sites like facebook are a bit remarkable though in the sense that they aggregate personal information about users which the users themselves voluntarily and willingly provide. It would require considerable expense to try to compile a much lesser surveillance database manuelly. It isn't just facebook of course, it is also google (gmail, searches, youtube, etc.), smartphones, etc.

It goes without saying that there are not people manually monitoring these things. Instead there are databases which accumulate. Also, most of it is based on algorithms.

Comment

The brief time I had facebook all I read was comments like "I just opened my fridge and found nothing", "My cat was just acting cute right now", "I hate my life", "All men are dogs", "Just had a long day".

Oh my lord. Couple it with there being little to no privacy from strangers. If being on FB is considered being a normal person, then I am abnormal and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Never had a FB, never will probably. I remember playing basketball outside one day and some dude, in his early 20s, drunk out of his mind, wanted to ball. His mom came up to me telling me to make sure no one hurts him, I said it's cool. Me and the dude ended up talking for a bit, he then asked me for my Facebook, I was like don't have one, I ended up telling him I had an aim and the way he responded to me was priceless, he said "Aim? That shit is fucking old man!"

Yahoo used to be dope back then, especially the chat rooms, too bad it's overrun by bots...
                Yeah, I just got on AIM right now lol. Every one says the same thing "nobody uses AIM anymore". These little websites and chatting things are all fads. It was AIM/MSN, then Myspace, now Facebook.

I actually enjoyed Myspace, I can't say the same for FB. I really don't like it. I remember being hooked on Myspace and actually hooked up with several girls because of it.

Comment

by the time facebook became popular im bored with it. because of friendster and mysapce. but i have facebook though but im not obsess with it

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    They'll say the same thing about RFID chips in years to come."You don't want to have a tracking device surgically implanted into your child!!? You must not love them!!" Corral the sheep.

Bunch of scared-of-life- lil' nerds on this site.

Comment

Working...
                    X