No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves vs DeGale Rematch Request Denied By BBBoC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves vs DeGale Rematch Request Denied By BBBoC

According to Gareth Davies of The Telegraph, the British Boxing Board denied a request to order an immediate rematch between super middleweight rivals James DeGale and George Groves. This past Saturday night at the O2 Arena in London, Groves won a close majority decision over DeGale to unify the British and Commonwealth titles. DeGale's promoter, Frank Warren, was very upset with the decision and wanted the British Board to order an immediate rematch between the two boxers.

[Click Here To Read More]

great groves gave it his all fought with heart and beat degale who was the favorite groves can fight maybe AA for a big fight or maybe miranda

Comment

The only person who is a bigger ***** than Frank Warren is James DeGale.

What a sorry ass piece of crybaby **** this loser is.

Comment

Groves will grant DeGale a rematch if he has any pride or self respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          DeGale certainly has none of either to put on such a half assed performance after all the trash he talked.

Just because David Haye can win fights throwing 12 punchers per round doesn't mean that every self entitled punk can get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Nah, 2-0 > pride or self respect

Comment

DeFail needs to move on and come back to Groves later.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                DeFail needs to move on and come back to Groves later.
                Why????????????

Comment

One of the lines i enjoyed most was Groves saying "what does he want, best of 5?"

Degale doesn't deserve another payday.

Comment

Just move on Degale, Groves may or may not be a better boxer, but he knows how to beat you. I finally watched the fight and scored it 115-113 for groves, I don't believe in 10-10 rounds like those judges did. someone has to win the round in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                    X