No announcement yet.

Question for Christian Conservatives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    A serious catholic missionary walked into the tire shop a couple months ago.......while I was waiting for my ride to be upgraded. He wanted me to spare him a couple of minutes. Five other people in the waiting area next to me, and he singles me out, that's fine. So I obliged, just to give him a chance and hear what he had to say.

First he asked if I believe in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I responded that I believe he existed, and I believe he was a good man.........but I'm skeptical about his supernatural abilities, especially his ability to heal the afflicted single handedly.

He then proceeded to ask........."would you be willing to accept him as your lord and savior if I told you he did in fact have said powers?"

I returned his question with a question and replied: "There are numerous religions on this planet. If someone made the case for Shiva, and told you he had power......would you accept him as a lord?"

He replied: "I would have to inform him that he would has the chance to wipe his sins clean and accept Jesus as his Savior"

I said: "I'm done here, I'm heading over to the wingstop for a quick snack......thanks for your time"

got up and left. Just thought I'd share that now that we're on the issue of worshipping a single deity which seems strange to me.
    In other words: Go kill the neighbor you hate, rape the woman you despise, cause harm and pain to other people and animals as much as you want. Then just pray and you'll be forgiven. Rinse and repeat.

Definitely a noble way of thinking... NOT!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        I posted this once before. Defenders of the bible verses scramble to explain "what the bible really means" offering their own interpretation and contradictions.
        I think that is where I saw this the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
          Hilarious how Republicans have become the warmongers.

World War I, World War II, Korea and Vietnam. Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Harry Truman and JFK were all Democrats.

Looks like either people have short memories, or they never let a thing like reality get in their way.

BTW does anyone know why we supported a military coup of one of our allies, one that we've given tens of billions over the last several decades? Then bypassed Congress, instead looking to the UN, which is made up mostly of countries that hate us (including Zimbabwe, Iran and Venezuela) to essentially declare war on a country that wasn't hurting us, before handing over control of our military forces in the region to NATO (or the French, I'm not really sure?)

Comment

They need to pull the stick out of their bums, just ignore all the guys around them making out, and not be so mad about it or jealous that they are not getting some of that hot man on man action.

Comment

Comment

it's only ok if the zion jew kills.

Comment

God forbid a Palestine kid throws a rock at a tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Hilarious how Republicans have become the warmongers.

World War I, World War II, Korea and Vietnam. Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Harry Truman and JFK were all Democrats.

Looks like either people have short memories, or they never let a thing like reality get in their way.

BTW does anyone know why we supported a military coup of one of our allies, one that we've given tens of billions over the last several decades? Then bypassed Congress, instead looking to the UN, which is made up mostly of countries that hate us (including Zimbabwe, Iran and Venezuela) to essentially declare war on a country that wasn't hurting us, before handing over control of our military forces in the region to NATO (or the French, I'm not really sure?)
                    I'd be interested what you would post if it weren't filtered by the party line.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I'd be interested what you would post if it weren't filtered by the party line.
                      Are you still pretending to be non partisan, in between threads about "Rethuglicans?"

Comment

Working...
                      X