Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I'll Fight Mayweather, The Fans Want It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I'll Fight Mayweather, The Fans Want It

During Manny Pacquiao's recent media tour to promote the upcoming fight with Shane Mosley, scheduled for May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, we asked him the inevitable and inescapable question about the prospect of a mega fight with unbeaten, six-time champion, Floyd Mayweather (41-0, 25 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

pac wants it...the fans want it....floyd does'nt......it'll never happen..

Comment

*****s commenting "Just take the test Manny" in 5, 4 ,3, 2.....

Comment

Then get off the PEDs to make the biggest fight happen, just get off them this once; everyone will be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Then get off the PEDs to make the biggest fight happen, just get off them this once; everyone will be happy
          so its guilty before proven innocent. thats sums up floyd fans for you. believe what they want to believe with no substancial evidence then claim its the gospel. Tell floyd to quit hiding.

Comment

We know this Pac. Now if we could get Floyd to say the same.

Comment

It is strange that Manny said "You know, I'm not picking my opponents" Well who the **** is picking them Manny? Cause your promoter said you pick who your fights? Somebody is lying and this time it has absolutely nothing to do with anybody with the last name Mayweather.

Comment

Just take the tests Manny.

And lol @ "I don't pick my opponents"

Yet Bob said he presented Pacquiao with 3 different fighters, Mosley, Berto and Marquez, and he didn't pick the young undefeated guy, he didn't pick the guy who fought to a draw with him and a lost a close SD, he picked Shane Mosley, a guy coming off a loss and a draw against Mora and is closer to 40 than the other two fighters.

Yeah, you don't pick your opponents.

Comment

let floyd take all the numbing agents he can handle..he's gonna need it if he faces pac ...

Comment

a 7 day cut off is better than an 18 day cut off.

Comment

Working...
                    X