Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers VS Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles..who takes this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime for Prime..the TMNT WRECK those Power Ranger ****..Trini and Kimberly get raped by Rafael and Leonardo in the process!

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
      Prime for Prime..the TMNT WRECK those Power Ranger ****..Trini and Kimberly get raped by Rafael and Leonardo in the process!
      Hell yeah. Power rangers are gay as hell. Turtles would kick their ass all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
        I got the power rangers by a UD.........on another note, why is the threadstarter red with karma?

lets just say im not a pacfan...

does the white ranger have cool moves or something? why is he kinda seperated from the others? what makes him so special?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
          can the turtles use their time traveling staff?
          im afraid not..no supernatural stuff.. hand weapon vs hand weapon thats the way its supposed to be

Comment

Power rangers take it easily...MEGAZORDS? they wld kill the turtles

And since u said hand hand vs hand weapon....powerrangers stil take it...

Comment

Yeah, the logical answer is Megazords, duh. The Turtles were bad enough dudes to take the regular rangers, but the Megazords would crush their ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzam View Post
                Yeah, the logical answer is Megazords, duh. The Turtles were bad enough dudes to take the regular rangers, but the Megazords would crush their ass.
                yea and the animated version of TMNT [2007] would of obliterated megazord.
                megazord is as clumsy as one gets lol

Comment

The Black Ranger on his own kicks the turtles' green asses.

Comment

Turtles were the **** BITD when I was a lil kid. Power Rangers didn't come out til I was a lil older, and I never got into em. Always that that **** was weak. Turtles would **** em up.

Comment

Turtles via Pac/Hatton type KO...

Comment

Working...
                      X