Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Will Humble Mayweather, End His Reign!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to the Ghost, he's got the canvas so lets see what artwork he can produce at the highest level

Comment

Hype time!!! But I'm not buying! Floyd will win easy! It's a pick up fight! a Cherry pick!

Comment

Did they really compare Guerrero to Oscar? Lmfao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amirwillrise
          I hope he lives up to his word and puts a beating on Floyd Duckweather, the biggest cherry picker in the history of boxing. An no, i'm not a Pacquaio fan.
          sure you not

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Guerrero talking about putting Jesus Christ first was a bit corny though. He went hard on one paragraph, then went all religious in the next one. It's understandable though, with what he's been through with his wife.
              Yeah, Guerrero's cool but he is a religious fanatic. Only thing I don't like about him.

Comment

The thing I like about Guerrero is he is not going to admire Floyd leading up to the fight like other fighters have.

Cotto let Floyd disrespect the hell out of him by watching NCAA basketball on his phone during their face off. Guerrero won't stand for **** like that.

Doesn't seem like a big deal but I don't see Guerrero being mentally defeated before the fight even starts.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Guerrero talking about putting Jesus Christ first was a bit corny though. He went hard on one paragraph, then went all religious in the next one. It's understandable though, with what he's been through with his wife.
                  As if GOD doesn't love Mayweather lol.
                  Ok so GOD is fixing boxing matches now?

I'm pretty sure GOD loves us all right?

Comment

Good luck Guerrero, you're gonna need it....Mayweather by hard fought UD.

Comment

I heard Mares-Ponce or Santa Cruz' 122 lb debut could make it on this card. Sounds like it could be a great great card.

Comment

Working...
                      X