No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everytime lakers lose.....

everyone disappears and i'm stuck talking to idiot lebrick.

god hates me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      we've been through this.

#1 scorer, #2 rebounder, #2 assistor in the entire series.

FOR EITHER TEAM.

not only did he score the most, he outrebounded everyone on the celtics and only rondo had more assist than him.

MVP! MVP! MVP!

seriously, you're team is such a mess right now..

kobe should throw all his team mates under the bus..

lock dwight on their practice facility and don't let him out until he hit 90% of his FT.. too much attention whoring and impregnating cheerladers..

lobby for gasoft to have balls implant..

give reward on metta everytime he hit heads with his elbow ala harden style

petition stern to allow wheelchair inside the court so steve nash can play

note to self: try to outdo his 81 pts performance..

Comment

true but you expect a little something. at least 20 points a game which would be last in the league.

but a lot of those wasn't dwight this game.

kobe was too tired at the end. plus most was the trying to pass instead of the usual.
        you get what you pay for..

dwight missed almost half of those numbers.. considering he only shoot 12x..

just to show you how kobe doesn't know how to pass.. he turn the ball over everytime he tries to do it..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          you get what you pay for..

dwight missed almost half of those numbers.. considering he only shoot 12x..

just to show you how kobe doesn't know how to pass.. he turn the ball over everytime he tries to do it..
          he didn't have any friends to practice passing.

Comment

• lol kobe trying to hard to emulate jordan's flu game
            lol kome shooting 28 times with 10 turnovers
            lol antoni running kobe to the ground playing him 44 min

Comment

he didn't have any friends to practice passing.
              burn...........

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                its kobe.. only 12/28 on the field missing 16 shots..

if only he converted 2 of those 16 missed shots, they win..

he is 0/16 on those crucial shots, the fans need only 2 of those, is that too much?

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                bench did nothing.

20 missed free throws.

kobe 10 turnovers.
                Awww, I see. Kobe has reverted back to his old self. Too bad. He was looking really good at the start of the season and I even started wearing his #8 jersey again for the first time in 7 years.

oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                  Awww, I see. Kobe has reverted back to his old self. Too bad. He was looking really good at the start of the season and I even started wearing his #8 jersey again for the first time in 7 years.

oh well.
                  kobe have to do it though.. its on the flow of the game..

that game was long over w/o kobe doing his hero ball..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

oh well.
                    you gotta watch the games.

everyone wants to shoot when they're hot and their teams are ahead.

ppl don't want to when they're missing and the game is tight.

it's kinda ignorant to make an assumption based on a stat line.

Comment

you gotta watch the games.

everyone wants to shoot when they're hot and their teams are ahead.

ppl don't want to when they're missing and the game is tight.

it's kinda ignorant to make an assumption based on a stat line.
                      didn't see any stat line. just got home and saw the scoreboard and asked you guys what happened.

but nevertheless, I know its only a statline but you wouldn't see other great players putting up that many missed shots. They would see how the defense is playing them and adjust their game.

BUT gotta give a pass on this one since you guys are saying he had the flu.

Comment

Working...
                      X