Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm Not Amir Con Artist, I Want Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm Not Amir Con Artist, I Want Mayweather Jr.

Former multi-division champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero sits down to discuss a recent poll where experts gave their opinions on a possible future clash between himself and WBC welterweight king Floyd Mayweather Jr. Guerrero gave his opinion on the trilogy clash between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez and even took a shot at WBA/IBF junior welterweight champ Amir Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former multi-division champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero sits down to discuss a recent poll where experts gave their opinions on a possible future clash between himself and WBC welterweight king Floyd Mayweather Jr. Guerrero gave his opinion on the trilogy clash between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez and even took a shot at WBA/IBF junior welterweight champ Amir Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Former featherweight, only fought as high lightweight, it could be you Guerrero.

Guerrero needs to fight Maidana.

Comment

LOL pick em fight. and robert guerrero is NOT roberto duran. i admire the passion and drive, but c'mon man...

Comment

First beat the winner of Ortiz/Berto and become a legitimate WW threat.

Comment

Guerrero's getting cocky these days. He hasn't even done **** at 140 and he's talking about fighting Floyd at 147. You'd get destroyed Robert.

Comment

who the fuck does Guerrero think he is all of a sudden.

Comment

Would like to see robert get a tuneup and fight maidana or rios.

Comment

another bum of the month

Comment

WHY do ALL fighters ALWAYS say they wil fight anyone, yet when they become champions, they suddenly CHANGE their mind and start hand picking or picking and choosing who they want to fight.

Comment

Oh NO! now ur nuthuggin on Money May... WTF have you done? ur a good lil fighter.. but FLoyd? This is what happens when a fighter gets delusional and rides his own nuts...You, Amir, Pacroid are not gna defeat the greatest defensive counterpuncher in the game today and possibly ever... Even Max Kellerman said JMM is a good counterpuncher but the last fight showed on what level Floyd is...Roberto Duran can say whatever he wants, don't get too excited... and if you want to know the truth Amir will punish you...Your only major fight was against katsidis and you went the distance, dude you fought Cassamayor and went distance with him...lol... If you think fighting Cassamayor is the same as fighting Money may than you really delusional... Fight few more elite guys at 140 and at 147 than maybe just maybe after Floyd is 40 you can fight him...lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X