Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao this guy is going to beat Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao this guy is going to beat Rigondeaux?

Lmao, behave man.

Nope this guy is

Comment

Can't wait for the 13th

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Nope this guy is

I'm not impressed all I see is a load of midget brawlers with no defense.
        2/4 at the very tail end of their careers with another not far off.

Hes not going to beat Rigondeaux, more chance of a one legged bloke winning an ar5e kicking competition.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          2/4 at the very tail end of their careers with another not far off.

Hes not going to beat Rigondeaux, more chance of a one legged bloke winning an ar5e kicking competition.
          Better? : )

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Better? : )

I am just not impressed with him, hes a one trick pony.

He has made a career of fighting tiny midgets and guys who are past it.

Mathebula is garbage, Vasquez Jr has zero amateur experience he was a 20 fight novice coming off a stoppage loss to a shot Arce. Nishioka is a good win based on his name but he was 37, shot and had been inactive for a year.

The guys just like Manny he'll always look great against face first brawlers, you put him in with somebody with movement and he looks lost.

Rigondeaux is going to school him. This little ****house is painfully overrated. Average at best with good power which again is vastly overhyped.

Comment

Mathebula is garbage, Vasquez Jr has zero amateur experience he was a 20 fight novice coming off a stoppage loss to a shot Arce. Nishioka is a good win based on his name but he was 37, shot and had been inactive for a year.

The guys just like Manny he'll always look great against face first brawlers, you put him in with somebody with movement and he looks lost.

Rigondeaux is going to school him. This little ****house is painfully overrated. Average at best with good power which again is vastly overhyped.
              Lol you a funny dude Dan

Comment

Ok Mr. Known It All, whats your prediction for the fight? How many rounds and how is it going to end?

Comment

2/4 at the very tail end of their careers with another not far off

Unfortunately, Rigo's one of those Midget! And the fight on April will be Rigo's last fight! Donaire's ends career of Arce, Nishioka!! Rigo will follow!

Comment

Well... now i gotta bookmark the thread

Comment

Working...
                    X