Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rockin' See Ya Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhm, I posted his FB account and boxrec account nearly 2 months before that rule was even created. I created my dome thread somewhere around mid-March, and that rule wasn't created until mid-May.

Check the dates.

EDIT : I'm also fully aware of the rules. Believe me when I say that I don't need someone like you to "remind" me of anything.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

The above was written in my absence and I would like to make a general statement to the forum, if that guy reads it than so be it.

the fact that this person violated my privacy 2 months before the rule was made is meaningless, it was an act of obvious vengance and an act of certain immaturity. Lmao....... the rule was probably created because of what that person that I am not making contact with in any way happened to do. So, lets just say that some person stabs another before there were even laws. By the guys standards it's perfectly alright because it was not a law/rule until later. The words from that uncontacted person equal nothing more than juvenile playground banter. He does not need to be reminded of the rules, just reminded about common descency..........Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 12-20-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Good to see you back my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        Good to see you back my man.
        Thanks Kayo, you're good people............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          I'm back from the ban. I am no longer allowed contact with the Bringer, probably for the best since the guys such a smelly douchebag anyway.

To those with me I say thanks fo backing me in here while I was banned.

To those that hate me .........Rockin'
          Are you itching to go back on hiatus or what?

Comment

the guy gets a ppo against me and then jumps into my threads making contact with me. if i were to make contact with said ppo holder i would ask why are you making contact with me and then probably tell him to piss off...........Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 12-20-2012, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Take care.

Comment

Working...
              X