Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did any foreigners watch the Super Bowl tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did any foreigners watch the Super Bowl tonight?

Just curious.

Of course i thought it was a really good game.

but i want an unbiased opinion.

i think this game was a good representation of american football

I watched it and enjoyed 18 falling flat on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
      Just curious.

Of course i thought it was a really good game.

but i want an unbiased opinion.

i think this game was a good representation of american football
      It's Monday here in Manila, so I'm stuck with just watching updates on Yahoo sports since my cubicle is seen by my boss (DRAT!). Just as excited to see it later tonight Congrats!

Comment

Nah I'm at work. I'm going to catch the replay on ESPN tonight though. I generally like to watch the SuperBowl, its a cool event.

Comment

well i truly believe this is a very good representation of American Football...

A very well played game on both sides.

Comment

it was live here in Australia and i woke up late, just in time for the start of the 3rd quarter.....i've watched the last 4 superbowls, this game wasn't as exciting as the one a couple years back, but it was a good game

i liked the New Orleans Quarterback Drew Brees, i thought he played well.....the only 2 players i knew were Manning and Reggie Bush(Kardashian connection)

Comment

yeah I did

Comment

that was one of the best super bowl i have ever seen...

maybe because it was their first and comming off katrina and all that .. this superbowl have the EMOTIONS all over the place... .and i cant remember any other superbowl.. that had all that buzz around a city like new orleans had for this one...

im puertorican so I dont know if you guys consider me a foreigner or not... but... that was a pretty good example of what american football is!

props to the saints they really deserve to be the campions this year!

Comment

Yeah i did.

I'm not huge on American Football, but i've been watching Superbowl for the past 3 or 4 years.

I got a bunch of mates (also non-football fans) to watch with me too. They asked me who the favourites are, and who i think would win. I said the Colts are the favourites, and i think they would win because if a certain Manning.

Naturally, we all routed for the under-dogs in the Saints and they triumphed. Personally, i thought it was a great game, full of emotion, but i'm not sure it made fans from my mates.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                    Yeah i did.

I'm not huge on American Football, but i've been watching Superbowl for the past 3 or 4 years.

I got a bunch of mates (also non-football fans) to watch with me too. They asked me who the favourites are, and who i think would win. I said the Colts are the favourites, and i think they would win because if a certain Manning.

Naturally, we all routed for the under-dogs in the Saints and they triumphed. Personally, i thought it was a great game, full of emotion, but i'm not sure it made fans from my mates.
                    They did not go down the field enough to much dinking anjd dunking to receivers down the middle.

Comment

Working...
                    X