No announcement yet.

Israel air strikes on Gaza kills Hamas leader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
    So are you saying that the US media is totally impartial on the Israel/Palestine issue and not biased in favor of Israel?

Cut out the childish slander attemts and stick to the facts because the person that is using conspiracy theory as a weapon to discredit is you and it makes you come over as a cry baby jerk that has to drop below their intelligence level in order to have a go back. You can do better than that.
    Childish slander attempts? You claimed that the media is hiding palestine's peace proposal, for the last 67 years

You want people to stick to the facts yet then spew pure speculation and then attempt to attack my intelligence level? Sounds like you're the only cry baby jerk in this thread. The crap you're writing is pure conspiracy nut bull****, its simple

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
      Silly stuff spread by disinformation agents like Alex Jones, to discourage people from questioning the official version of events.

Your tactics work because the average person is stupid.

Houdini, Marx, Paul, Peter, and Trotsky fooled a lot of people, didn't they?
      So what you're saying is Alex Jones is part of this "Jewish Conspiracy", is that what youre implying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Childish slander attempts? You claimed that the media is hiding palestine's peace proposal, for the last 67 years

You want people to stick to the facts yet then spew pure speculation and then attempt to attack my intelligence level? Sounds like you're the only cry baby jerk in this thread. The crap you're writing is pure conspiracy nut bull****, its simple
        You like your low level tactics don't you?

Why did you not answer the question I put to you?

"So are you saying that the US media is totally impartial on the Israel/Palestine issue and not biased in favor of Israel?"

Answer it, or are going to come back with more of your childish garbage.

Comment

You like your low level tactics don't you?

Why did you not answer the question I put to you?

"So are you saying that the US media is totally impartial on the Israel/Palestine issue and not biased in favor of Israel?"

Answer it, or are going to come back with more of your childish garbage.
          No its not totally impartial just like any media, and different media spin things in their favor. To say that the ENTIRE US media is simultaneously keeping a conspiracy against the Palestinians is ridiculous

& Low level tactics? Please do tel me more about how the media is hiding Palestine's peace proposal

Last edited by Russian Crushin; 11-20-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
            Who is he's married to?

But it's not a "conspiracy" as such.

It's an insane, fanatical (but highly educated) religious group of mostly white people who believe they are the "chosen" race.
            I have no idea, who?

And yes its conspiracy bull****. Remember the jews did 9/11 too, its all in the facts

Comment

No its not totally impartial just like any media, and different media spin things in their favor. To say that the ENTIRE US media is simultaneously keeping a conspiracy against the Palestinians is ridiculous

& Low level tactics? Please do tel me more about how the media is hiding Palestine's peace proposal

"OK so you like to pick everything apart and find a detail to expand on then pervert the obvious intent of the question in order to ridicule and side step the obvious intent of the question. That is fine by me but you knew exactly what I meant by

I will rephrase it so you can't pick it apart.

So are you saying that for the most part the US mainstream media is totally impartial on the Israel/Palestine issue and not biased in favor of Israel?"
              Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-20-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I am glad you are shocked. It may get you thinking that the illusions that we create in our minds by repetitive propaganda really don't stand up to real logical scrutiny.
                The line being fed is Israel are the good guys the Palestinians the bad Muslim terrorist nut jobs. But look at the maps and they tell their own story and if you look shrinking Palestinian territory only a nut job would find that acceptable.
                Lets say there was a PROMOTED real proposal that the majority of Palestinians found acceptable which would lead to a more peaceful situation ( I say more peaceful because not all Palestinians would go for it ). But there would be more peace than there is now and if the Palestinians felt they had something to lose would curb the militant activity.There would be defined land masses in that proposal giving a meaningful amount of space for a Palestinian state. What would happen if that was accepted? Large tracts of the occupied territories would have to be vacated by the Jewish settlers that would have to cram in to the legitimate part of Israel causing all sorts of problems. The settlers would go crazy if they were moved out and would most likely want any Israeli Prime Minister implementing this policy assassinated. The longer the occupied Territories are in Israel's hands the more they are built out and the more populated they become the more difficult it is to reverse things.
                Right now the media has the Israelis as the good guys who are being victimized . If the media got behind a real compromise proposal and the world could see a viable solution which reversed the land grab and Israel was totally unreasonable and refused it Israel would be perceived as a criminal thieving state. Israel has no intention of releasing the usurped territories. They just want the Palestinian's to accept the pittance they have and suck it up. They have gained most of the land and don't want to hand it back.That is why there is nothing ever real on the table. We get the mantra Israel has a right to exist which most of us accept but in it's present form it is at the expense of Palestinian land. Palestine has a right to exist also and in it's present tiny form it is a joke.
                We are told that the Palestinians are unreasonable and Israel has a right to defend it self and it is all the Palestinian's fault and while that perception is out there Israel gets a free pass to sit on the stolen usurped Territories and give them a nice PC name the occupied Territories which is now being called the disputed territories but the bottom line is through force it will forever be Israeli territory.
                Im only shocked because you made it very easy to blame someone else.

'I dont know why Palestine doesn't have a proposal, I'll just blame the media, that works."

Whats stopping you or anyone from finding out? Is the entire population of palestinians and its supporters silenced by "the media"? how would they do that? Large amounts of duct tape?

Does Al Jazeera also silence their peaceful proposal?

Comment

The main reason is because they want the total destruction and removal of Israel. Palestine's "compromise" has always been to get rid of Israel. Its been what 70 years and they still dont know what they want, but its somehow the media's fault for "hiding it"? Im not even sure what that means.

Terrorist organizations like Hama's will never stop terrorizing Israel until they "leave" and we know that isnt happening
                  You need to pick up a history book.

In fact, the Zionist movement went into swing in the late 19th century. At the time, Zionists working in coalition purchased land from the Ottoman Empire, and attained approval to settle in the Ottoman province of Palestine. By way of context, the Ottomans were Turks and the Arabs were subjects. However, by all accounts I have seen, the Jews and the Arabs got along well together at the time. You must be aware of this period of Jewish immigration. There were later waves of immigration, which turned more militaristic. They were also larger in terms of the numbers of immigrants. Following the World War 1 settlement, the land passed into the hands of the British Empire. The Jews used overt terrorism to ultimately wrest the land from the British. The British Empire was in its death throws by the end of WW2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    You need to pick up a history book.

In fact, the Zionist movement went into swing in the late 19th century. At the time, Zionists working in coalition purchased land from the Ottoman Empire, and attained approval to settle in the Ottoman province of Palestine. By way of context, the Ottomans were Turks and the Arabs were subjects. However, by all accounts I have seen, the Jews and the Arabs got along well together at the time. You must be aware of this period of Jewish immigration. There were later waves of immigration, which turned more militaristic. They were also larger in terms of the numbers of immigrants. Following the World War 1 settlement, the land passed into the hands of the British Empire. The Jews used overt terrorism to ultimately wrest the land from the British. The British Empire was in its death throws by the end of WW2.
                    Not sure what any of that has anything to do with my post

Comment

I have no idea, who?

And yes its conspiracy bull****. Remember the jews did 9/11 too, its all in the facts
                      We will probably never know the full truth of 9/11. Or if it is ever known we will be lucky if it is done so within our lifetimes.

But there is something interesting which is alluded to in your post.

Comment

Working...
                      X