No announcement yet.

Django Unchained 5 stars!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    I think this was Tarantino's worst film by far.
    Really? I have this one up there with reservoir dogs, pulp fiction and inglorious bastards. I think Django is easily a top 5 film of his, and maybe the best one yet.

I certainly enjoyed it more than the kill bill movies, Jackie Brown & from dusk til dawn

Comment

I downloaded the screener torrent yesterday, came out looking great.

Great movie, 10/10. That KKK scene with the sheets was pretty damn funny, plus I loved the gore.

Comment

i am currently watching it on putlocker. i like where the movie is going. it's not some corny shiet. by the way the german guy forgot his name but he's always been a bad azz in movies.

i dont see anything to be laughed about regarding the black people.

the only funny part for me is when the white folks were complaining about the bags over their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Timmie can that be downloaded? I cant seem to do it.
          try this

http://www.putlocker.com/file/DE7AC9188CBACF0A

Comment

I downloaded the screener on torrent yesterday, pretty damb good quality

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

just finished watching it and damn christopher waltz is bad azz and leonardo di caprio was a mean mother****er!

Comment

Just saw it. This movie is off the chain. Best Tarantino movie since pulp fiction and best new movie I seen in a long time.

5 stars.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-11-2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

I might go see it a third time.

Comment

just watched it the other day, great film, definitely not racist.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

I can see why it would bring out racist tendencies in people though, if you laugh at black people being tortured or hurt then there is something wrong with you.

But I noticed that the three smartest people in the film were Django, Shultz, and the Samuel L Jackson (forgot character name). Leo was going to be easily conned until Jackson pointed it out to him. Jackson also used his brains to capture Django while all the white characters were trying to blow him to hell. Django was a vital part of the con, and by the end was showing himself to be equal or even above Shultz. Shultz was obviously smart the whole way through, but it was his weakness at the end which put Django in whole lot of trouble. Definitely not a racist film, just portrayed racist times...

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
                      i am currently watching it on putlocker. i like where the movie is going. it's not some corny shiet. by the way the german guy forgot his name but he's always been a bad azz in movies.

i dont see anything to be laughed about regarding the black people.

the only funny part for me is when the white folks were complaining about the bags over their heads.

Apparantly (idk if this is true, a friend told me) Tarantino brought in South Park writer for this scene. I can definitely see how it could be true!

Comment

Working...
                      X