No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mitchell-Banks II Heading To Broner Bill on Feb. 16th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mitchell-Banks II Heading To Broner Bill on Feb. 16th

Looks like Seth Mitchell will invoke his rematch clause to face Jonathan Banks in a rematch, Golden Boy Promotions matchmaker Eric Gomez told BoxingScene.com.

“Seth wants the rematch and it will happen in the first quarter of 2013,” said Gomez, who was in attendance for the Golden Boy card at the Business Expo Center in Anaheim.

[Click Here To Read More]

Banks already made Mitchell his b1tch. Now he's gonna pimp him out for a pack of cigarettes. Mitchell is so naive or proud to think he needs a rematch. He looked like a kid getting schooled in there. He should keep fighting bums with no athletic ability looking for a paycheck and get a grudge match with Kimbo Slice. That's the level man.

Comment

Seth will get his revenge and KO banks

Comment

He's gonna get KO'd again.

Put simply, Banks experience over Mitchell is just not something that Seth can overcome in a few months of training. That's not even mentioning Seth's chinny tendencies.

I give Mitchell a puncher's chance as I do any heavyweight, but that's as far as it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          He's gonna get KO'd again.

Put simply, Banks experience over Mitchell is just not something that Seth can overcome in a few months of training. That's not even mentioning Seth's chinny tendencies.

I give Mitchell a puncher's chance as I do any heavyweight, but that's as far as it goes.
          Banks capitalized on Mitchell's reckless aggression and caught him with a great shot that won't happen again this time Seth will fight smart using his jab to setup his power punches he gonna put banks to sleep

Comment

Mitchell need a lot of work especially Defensively...I seriously doubt he can become a better fighter by Feb. 16th

Comment

Banks will KO him again.

Comment

Well props to Mitchell and his team for going for it...

However, even Lennox Lewis had a few fights before rematching McCall...then the Mercer fight gave him quite a bit of experience before facing McCall again...

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Banks capitalized on Mitchell's reckless aggression and caught him with a great shot that won't happen again this time Seth will fight smart using his jab to setup his power punches he gonna put banks to sleep
                  Yeah, riiiiiiiight, ooooookaaaaaay..........

Comment

Fraud exposed and they buy him again. Unreal!

Comment

Working...
                    X