No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Says Leg Cramps Affected Him in Paez Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Says Leg Cramps Affected Him in Paez Defeat

Junior middleweight Omar Chavez (28-2, 21KOs) was unable to get revenge on Saturday night in Tijuana, Mexico. The 22-year-old boxer dropped another decision loss to Mexican rival Jorge Paez Jr. (32-4). Chavez lost a ten round majority decision to Paez last December, but this time Paez took a unanimous verdict from the judges. Chavez blames pre-fight leg cramps for affecting him in the ring, and forcing him to often retreat to the ropes where Paez would unload with combinations.

[Click Here To Read More]

oh shut the hell up omar chavez that hustle already been used too many damn times

Comment

That was a good fight last night. Watched it on DVR this morning.

Comment

a lot of fighters just can't accept they lost because the other guy was better,if it's not leg cramps its "i didn't train well" "i over estimated my opponent" "i had issues at home" "the ref is a gambler and stopped the fight"....man just accept you lost because he was better ,thats it

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          a lot of fighters just can't accept they lost because the other guy was better,if it's not leg cramps its "i didn't train well" "i over estimated my opponent" "i had issues at home" "the ref is a gambler and stopped the fight"....man just accept you lost because he was better ,thats it
          Another mysterious case of the infamous leg cramp aka I'm on some ****

Comment

I've heard more about leg cramps this year than in the last 20 combined.

Comment

Those damn leg cramps.

Comment

Leg cramps is new thing now when a fighter loses. So now when Buffer announces a fighter now it will go like this . This fighter has a record of 29 wins. 9 leg cramps and two ref gambling doubts.
                Last edited by Ringlife; 07-22-2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Leg cramps are a sign of dehydration, the boxing world is filled with guys killing themselves to make weight to enjoy that size edge.

Comment

żDoes Roach also train Omar Chavez? Cause Pacquiao & J.C Chavez Jr lately have complained about leg cramps & they are both trained by Roach..

Comment

Working...
                    X