No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Cotto-Mayorga Post Presser, Margarito Shows Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Cotto-Mayorga Post Presser, Margarito Shows Up

Ryan Burton catches the post-fight press conference to Miguel Cotto vs. Ricardo Mayorga. Hear from Cotto, Bob Arum, Don King, Yuri Foreman, Pawel Wolak, Tommy Z, Miguel Vazquez, Emanuel Steward, Lenny Z and more. And a special guest appearance by Antonio Margarito. [Click Here To Read More]

"Cotto: Oh shi* no please no!"

haha

Comment

What a bytch move by Arum. This was Cotto's time to celebrate and etc. No respect whatsoever. All this dude thinks about is money.

Comment

i totally disagreed with what arum did. the fighter has the say so, so with that being said,i hope cotto makes cheatos funky ass wait in line.it irritated the **** out of me for arum to totally disrespect cotto like that.i'd rather see cotto whoop bundrages ass and don't give the cheater the title shot.

Comment

cotto vs martinez or cotto vs bundrage just to just to piss arum and cheato off. to not let cotto to celibrate his win was just plain disrespectful. cotto and arum has done great business for years. if i were cotto arum would get a serious ear full regardless. and i mean regardless.

Comment

These videos are too slow to buffer, anyone got this on youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              These videos are too slow to buffer, anyone got this on youtube?
              This one's a better view than the boxingscene one
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=466330

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                This one's a better view than the boxingscene one
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=466330
                Thanks. All looked pretty uncomfortable.

Comment

That was a cheap shot move by Arum. Cotto barely got a chance to speak and talk about his victory and Arum then cuts him off and introduces Margarito. If I were Cotto, I would be pissed at Bob Arum. Not only did Arum kind of screw him over making him face Mayorga which only 7200 people showed up for (and probably low PPV numbers since it was up against a good fight on HBO), then he doesn't even give him a chance to speak and reflect on his victory before introducing the guy who may have cheated against him. If I were Cotto, I would let my current contract expire with Arum and go elsewhere or just flat out refuse to fight Margarito. He could go to King and get the Bundrage fight or even talk with Shaw about getting the Martinez fight. He really doesn't need Margarito unless his ego says otherwise. Bottom line is that was a huge b*tch move by Arum and Arum deserves to be b*tchslapped for that...

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                    That was a cheap shot move by Arum. Cotto barely got a chance to speak and talk about his victory and Arum then cuts him off and introduces Margarito. If I were Cotto, I would be pissed at Bob Arum. Not only did Arum kind of screw him over making him face Mayorga which only 7200 people showed up for (and probably low PPV numbers since it was up against a good fight on HBO), then he doesn't even give him a chance to speak and reflect on his victory before introducing the guy who may have cheated against him. If I were Cotto, I would let my current contract expire with Arum and go elsewhere or just flat out refuse to fight Margarito. He could go to King and get the Bundrage fight or even talk with Shaw about getting the Martinez fight. He really doesn't need Margarito unless his ego says otherwise. Bottom line is that was a huge b*tch move by Arum and Arum deserves to be b*tchslapped for that...

Quick question: Is Arum a jew?

Comment

Working...
                    X