Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can a filipino tell me what pac and his wife are saying ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can a filipino tell me what pac and his wife are saying ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lli2P9goGSs

Originally posted by PHOENIX623 View Post
    They said your mom suk ballz...

Comment

thanks for showing us your education level

Comment

Jinkee: Your mom...

Manny: Sux ballz.

Comment

Jinkee wants pacman to retire and that she was very scared for manny when he stayed on the floor for a few minutes.

Pac is basically saying that this is sports, this is boxing. You win some you lose some. And then when he cries he talks about how he does not like seeing his family hurt and cry and people that support him. Very sad video if you are a pac fan.

Comment

They said they love each other and don't want to hurt each other and so many things with each other and they thank God that they have each other.

Comment

Jinkee said that your mama is so fat that she uses the entire country of Mexico as her tanning bed.

Comment

jinkee said :wank:

Comment

whos in your avatar?

Comment

He was explaining how his clitoris was hurting from hitting the canvas so hard. J/K I hope he comes back, as a boxing fan I know they sacrifice a lot of their time and daily life to the sport. We all really take them for granted and seem extremely selfish at times but we are all human, we all have life changing experiences. It was awesome being on top but you dont always land on top, I would respect both of them if they retired, both had amazing careers. Two of the greatest warriors of this era.

Comment

Working...
                    X