If you live in brooklyn you can get 4 free tickets to the fight on saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you live in brooklyn you can get 4 free tickets to the fight on saturday

http://faninfo.letsgonets.net/nl/jsp...8895b06ebba1ab

Check this out if you are from brooklyn first 250 to claim them get them... good luck guys

Bump for New Yorkers....

If this was philly Id bail out of work and barrel down to the stadium

Comment

Good **** Danny!

I wish I wasn't busy with school, dammit. Big props to the Yormark Foundation for making the donation, shaping up to be a fantastic night of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Good **** Danny!

I wish I wasn't busy with school, dammit. Big props to the Yormark Foundation for making the donation, shaping up to be a fantastic night of boxing.
        Send a friend or family member to pick some up for you, dont miss out!

Comment

****! It's already sold. I WANT THESE TICKETS!

Comment

bump it may still be going on

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Good **** Danny!

There's so such thing as Brett Yormark Foundation. I googled it and the only thing I could find is an article about the ticket giveaway that also said it doesn't exist. Brett Yormark Foundation is just Golden Boy in disguise saving face.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 10-18-2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

They're giving tickets away -- papering the house.

There's no limit on these -- just go down and you'll get free tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  There's so such thing as Brett Yormark Foundation. I googled it and the only thing I could find is an article about the ticket giveaway that also said it doesn't exist. Brett Yormark Foundation is just Golden Boy in disguise saving face.

maybe do some better research before you start pulling crap outta your ass...

the foundation is Brett Yomark's whom is the CEO of the brooklyn nets and the barclays center, the foundation is there to support the brooklyn community and its align with disney

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Well, Brett Yormark does exist:

http://www.nba.com/nets/news/brett_yormark.html

Comment

Working...
                    X