Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimmy Wilde or Eder Jofre Who's Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Wilde or Eder Jofre Who's Greater?

Who do you rank as the greater fighter and why?

I was making a Top 10 P4P I used to have Eder Jofre at 10 but, substituted him for Wilde today.

Who do you rank as the greater fighter.
    Last edited by Barn; 12-24-2010, 04:23 PM.

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    Who do you rank as the greater fighter and why?

I was making a Top 10 P4P I used to have Eder Jofre at 10 but, substituted him for Wilde today.

Who do you rank as the greater fighter.

Close but I'd probably favor Jofre by a shade.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Close but I'd probably favor Jofre by a shade.
      I tend to agree, and I would try to make room for both of them in an all time top 10.

Comment

Neither are top ten in my opinion... I have them both in my top fifteen, with Wilde slightly higher.

Comment

Jimmy Wilde was the greatest flyweight in boxing history

Comment

IMO Jimmy Wilde is the best Flyweight of all time and Eder Jofre is the best Bantamweight of all time. So its very close but I would say Jofre by a minimal margian.

Comment

I think Jofre is a little better.

Comment

Jofre by a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  IMO Jimmy Wilde is the best Flyweight of all time and Eder Jofre is the best Bantamweight of all time. So its very close but I would say Jofre by a minimal margian.
                  When was Jofre voted as the best bantamweight of all time?

Ruben Olivares was voted the best bantam of all time by the IBHOF who also voted Jimmy Wilde as the greatest Flyweight of all time... Those who voted Jofre don't have a clue of what they voted against, Wilde was a phenomenon whose achievements will never be equaled. he beat world class fighters who weighed as much as 70-80lbs heavier than he did and he took part in as many as 300 fights..he was the undisputed champion of the world and only father-time beat "The Mighty Atom"...Jofre's achievements pale in comparison and i am quite surprised that he could be considered greater when the reality is he should not be named in the same breath as Jimmy Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                    When was Jofre voted as the best bantamweight of all time?

Ruben Olivares was voted the best bantam of all time by the IBHOF who also voted Jimmy Wilde as the greatest Flyweight of all time... Those who voted Jofre don't have a clue of what they voted against, Wilde was a phenomenon whose achievements will never be equaled. he beat world class fighters who weighed as much as 70-80lbs heavier than he did and he took part in as many as 300 fights..he was the undisputed champion of the world and only father-time beat "The Mighty Atom"...Jofre's achievements pale in comparison and i am quite surprised that he could be considered greater when the reality is he should not be named in the same breath as Jimmy Wilde.
                    Thats just my opinion my friend. I have all the respect in the world for Jimmy Wilde as i said in my opinion he is the best Flyweight of all time, i also think thats its more clear that he is as opposed to my opinion of Jofre. Its just my opinion i would rank him slightly higher ask me the same question tommorow i may have a different answer.

Comment

Working...
                    X