No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Paulette Better Be in Some Shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Paulette Better Be in Some Shape

BROOKLYN - Since the beginning of their professional careers, Paulie "The Magic Man" Malignaggi and Adrien "The Problem" Broner, two of the biggest talkers in all of boxing, have never been afraid to speak up. Now, the time has come to put up or shut up as Malignaggi will defend his WBA Welterweight World Championship against undefeated Two-Division World Champion Broner on Saturday, June 22 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn in a SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® main event. Plus, the heavyweight rematch the world has been waiting for is set as Johnathon Banks will look to repeat his 2012 upset win over Seth "Mayhem" Mitchell in the co-feature for Banks' NABO and WBC International Heavyweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cant wait for the Mitchell Banks fight

Comment

I will without a doubt be in the building for this one. CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

Of course he's looking forward to fighting pillow fists.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Of course he's looking forward to fighting pillow fists.
          pillow fist or not. broner still whoops him.

Comment

I'm in the building !!! Paulette is going to get destroyed. All this nonsense of Paulette being Brooklyn is a joke I would hate for Paulette to be the fighter of my city, that'll just blow.

Broner by a shut out UD. Obviously because magic girl is gonna run after he feels Broner punches.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              pillow fist or not. broner still whoops him.
              ?...You pretty much summed up his point, and made your own a moot one . All at the same time. In all, a pointless reply.

Comment

bronner calling mallinaggi "paulette" is soooo corney ! i hope paul pulls the upset and beats his ass !!

Comment

Paulette? Now im really thinking Broner is gay for reals.

Comment

this beating will be brutal, this is Broners Mayweather vs Gatti!!!

Paulie dont have the power to even bother Broner's attacks

Comment

Working...
                    X