Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendricks VS Diaz

please make this fight Dana

hendricks has most def earned a title shot IMO

but if he were to fight nick diaz i would favor diaz to beat the tar out of him

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
      hendricks has most def earned a title shot IMO

but if he were to fight nick diaz i would favor diaz to beat the tar out of him
      This. Hendricks earned his shot. Let him at George. In a fight with Nick, he gets socked up, takes Nick down, and gets submitted IMO....

Comment

Diaz is fighting Koscheck on his return. Hendricks said he will wait for GSP if he decides to fight Silva. That means he'll be out of contention for around a year...

Comment

Hendricks have a really good topgame from working with Marc Laimon. Not sure he would be submitted by Nick.

I do think Nick would outpace him though unless Hendricks can crack him big. If Hendricks decides to use his wrestling, Nick will go down, but Hendricks rarely does.

Hendricks have deserved a fight with GSP though unless GSP/Anderson does happen which would put all fairness of other matchups on the hold.
          Diaz could fight Maia. That would be a really cool fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            Diaz is fighting Koscheck on his return.
            Is this decided? It's a good fight.

Comment

this would remind me of how chuck liddell been knocking them guys out. just don't know if it's diaz who can stop this fury.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                Diaz is fighting Koscheck on his return. Hendricks said he will wait for GSP if he decides to fight Silva. That means he'll be out of contention for around a year...
                If koscheck wrestles he beats Nick but that wont happen Kos will go for a ko and get beat up to a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  Is this decided? It's a good fight.
                  It's not 100% but it's more or less done but if this fight does not happen then it's Diaz vs Condit. Both sides agreed to the Diaz v Koscheck fight because it made sense but Cesar Gracie also wanted the Condit fight if it presented itself which makes more sense imo.

Koscheck will not win a title at 170, he isn't as good as Condit/Hendricks/Diaz. I think he is just a level below on par with the likes of Thiago Alves/Kampmann/Ellenberger/Fitch.

Comment

Working...
                  X