No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Want Adamek, I See an Early Win For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Want Adamek, I See an Early Win For Me

Tyson Fury moved a step closer to a world-title fight with one of the Klitschko brothers after stopping Vinny Maddalone in their WBO Intercontinental heavyweight contest in Clevedon. [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao Fury beats Maddalone in five and believes he's the man,what a leper this thick Irish lump is.Is he that dumb he forgot what the Adamek sized Pakjic and Firtha did too him ? Believe me when I say this the fight would be over early against Adamek,quite possibly earlier but the man laying on the canvass would be the Irishman,his career exposed as a sham.it would be back to stealing power tools on his quad or motorcycle from the rear of tradesmen's vans,a fitting career for the gypsy scumbag.

Comment

Fury could start to make genuine progress now he's realised, at last, that he needs to enter the ring in better shape than Mick Hennessy.

Comment

this isn't really cherry picking since adamek is a legit fighter and 2 division champ, he'd probably win fury over 12

Comment

Isn't Adamek fighting Toney?

Comment

As much as I still believe Fury is a clown he is getting better at fighting tall. Hennessy wont dare put him near anyone his own size because he simply hasnt got the skills to compete against a skilled tall man (*Cough David Price *Cough), but against the little guys, Fury has developed a style that works. At least he's stopped punching himself in the face!

Comment

This is absolute trash.

He's already called out Povetkin/Haye/Chisora/Wlad/Price.

All talk. Adamek walks to a UD decision IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                This is absolute trash.

He's already called out Povetkin/Haye/Chisora/Wlad/Price.

All talk. Adamek walks to a UD decision IMO.
                I agree with the bits in bold. But like I said above, Fury has developed style that is like kryptonite to little men. He has fairly decent/quick footwork and the little guys dont get close, he is starting to fight tall quite well. I see Adamek doing well enough, but he wont be able to get enough off to win.

Comment

I like this fight, but it's all talk. Hennessy is full of ****, Fury will be cherrypicking until he becomes mandatory. He has admitted as much in the build up.

Would he avoid the Klitschko slave contract if he was mandatory?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Isn't Adamek fighting Toney?
                    early Sept in NJ...can't c this bout doing Tomasz any good, it's not even a stay busy w/toney...

Comment

Working...
                    X