Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Roach is ******ed Comparing Me To Ricky Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: Roach is ******ed Comparing Me To Ricky Hatton

Undefeated Timothy Bradley appeared on WLIE radio in New York and blasted Freddie Roach, trainer of Manny Pacquiao, for comparing him to Ricky Hatton, who Pacquiao knocked out cold in two rounds in 2008.

[Click Here To Read More]

Everything he's saying is very true.

Comment

The more I see and hear out of Timothy Bradley, the less I like him. The way he acts reminds me of Victor Ortiz before the Mayweather fight...Trying to convince himself and present false confidence, but not really succeeding.

Comment

Timothy Bradley will beat Manny Pacquiao and you can take that to the bank!

Comment

Bradley calling Roach the R word?

Even though it was taken out of context, but as usual BS writers will twist anything for an eye catching title.

Comment

Bradley will surprise the world of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Undefeated Timothy Bradley appeared on WLIE radio in New York and blasted Freddie Roach, trainer of Manny Pacquiao, for comparing him to Ricky Hatton, who Pacquiao knocked out cold in two rounds in 2008.

[Click Here To Read More]
              overrated ass Roach has done it again!!!...he must like how his foot tastes!!

Comment

ricky hatton had actual punch power lol

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                  The more I see and hear out of Timothy Bradley, the less I like him. The way he acts reminds me of Victor Ortiz before the Mayweather fight...Trying to convince himself and present false confidence, but not really succeeding.
                  You simply suck at reading people. that's all. I've always seen Bradley as a confident person, Ortiz is a weird individual who needs to find himself, he's like 8 different people in one.

Comment

I think someone needs to remind Bradley that sticking that colossal head in someones face constantly is against the rules of boxing, so no timmy you've little skill and cant box without breaking the rules. Silly little Alien looking pleb.

Comment

Working...
                    X