Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Brutal Knockout Shocks The Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guarantee that we will soon be seeing a Ronnie article titled 'Fighter of the Decade, Filipino Idol, Hero and All Time Great Manny Pacquiao Lost Because He Didn't Wear His Rosary Beads To The Ring. It Had Nothing To Do With Marquez Punching Him In The Face'.

Comment

Originally posted by Averiguau View Post
      I wanted Cotto or Mayweather to do that, but it was one of our greatest fighters of all time... Congrats to Marquez!

I still think Mayweather will kill Manny, but he need to be brave and not be intimidated with such high volume of punches Manny trows.
      I would have like to see Floyd/Pacquiao but am pleased it was Juan Manuel Marquez who KO's Pacquiao because he deserves it.

Comment

Pinoys going to be in mourning.

Comment

Lol, I don't understand why everyone is trying to blame something for Pac loss other than the fact that he naturally got caught. If anybody watches Pac he does the same bull****. He had his hands down first of all.....secondly he throws a jab or two than does that shi4ty stutterstep and comes in strong with that left hand. At the end of the round he came straight in and threw the jab and got caught by the right hand......Marquez saw it coming....same type of punch mayweather throws all day. This just proves Pac can only go so far with an intelligent boxer

Comment

Originally posted by str8ballin View Post
            How many mexicans does it take to knock out Manny?

only JUAN!
            The correct answer would be 9 mexicans and 15 tries.

Comment

Ronnie Nathanielz blamed the loss on Pac not wearing his rosary to the ring????

Comment

Kinda messed up they went 0-3 on the night......

Lls at Ronnie 2

Comment

Ronnie Nuthugger - you are a DISGRACE to journalism.

However, the fact that your probably sat in a pool of your own piss and shit, sobbing uncontrollably at the present time does have a rather satisfying ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                    The correct answer would be 9 mexicans and 15 tries.
                    Pr hating....wow

Keep it up..mexico owns pr in boxing.....

Comment

Elf Hatton is smiling drink but smiling

some where drunk in England dressed as an Elf in a little wee green elf suit Ricky Hatton is smiling and snorting to celebrate Marquez’s stunning KO. Vindication.

Comment

Working...
                      X