Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Eyes Move To 168, Ward - If No Martinez II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Eyes Move To 168, Ward - If No Martinez II

Julio Cesar Chavez ‏@jcchavezjr1
    I would like the Martinez rematch. It'd be a good fight. If not, I'll move up to 168. There I'll develop to my potential and I'll be physically complete.

Julio Cesar Chavez ‏@jcchavezjr1
    @Rio_Tom_Lee Ward is the fight I want.

Ahaha

I mean yeah, he has to move up. He's no damn middleweight, but fighting Ward? That's a joke I hope.

Comment

That would be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
        Ahaha

I mean yeah, he has to move up. He's no damn middleweight, but fighting Ward? That's a joke I hope.
        I doubt it'll be his first fight there. He can't exactly hang around the 168 division while ignoring Ward if he wants to be taken seriously.

Comment

andre ward would have vacated his belt anyways since the wbc doesn't allow unified champs, right? he should move up. he can have really good fights with abraham, froch, and pavlik before facing ward. only reason i'd want to see a rematch between chavez and martinez is to see martinez get paid, but honestly, i don't really care for it. we'll see what happens.

Comment

ho ho ho, Jr. got jokes.

Comment

Martinez breaks his face, Ward makes him consider why he decided to fight.

Comment

Props for wanting the fight. He should fight a few fights there first though.

Comment

It would be like watching ward work a heavy bag

Comment

Chavez Jr might not be the most polished boxer but props to him for having balls to fight the best

Comment

Working...
                    X