No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viloria Training at Wild Card For Tyson Marquez Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Viloria Training at Wild Card For Tyson Marquez Battle

WBO flyweight champion Brian Viloria is training at Freddie Roach’s Wild Card Gym in Los Angeles for his September 29 unification title fight against WBA champion Hernan “Tyson” Marquez of Mexico.

While the site of the fight hasn’t been finally resolved after Viloria’s manager Gary Gittelsohn turned down Mexico as the site, indications are it will likely be held at the Home Depot Center in Carson City, California. [Click Here To Read More]

I like Viloria. He's a good guy. He better be careful with Rob, though. He was ODLH strength and conditioning coach for a very long time and we all know how bad Oscar's conditioning was!!! Not to mention Oscar's last performance against Manny (where Oscar came in dead).

Comment

this is the fight I am most amped up for. More so than chaves martinez.
      This fight will be explosive
      war tyson

Comment

I`m glad Viloria realizes that he has stamina problems and that is his top priority. An in shape Viloria is a beast at those weights.

Comment

if viloria beats tyson i am going to rip out all of my pubes in anger

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
            CTFU! Ouch that would hurt so much haha

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

lol wtf
                did you do the same when donaire ktfo marquez?

Comment

Working...
                X