David Price vs Prime Corrie Sanders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Price vs Prime Corrie Sanders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhWiAuxj-AE

Was just watching this video of David Price up against Roberto Cammerelle in the Olympic semi finals 2008 and noticed how price struggles with an awkward southpaw, with hand speed and power. I know amatuers and professional are a bit different, but I still think he'll have this issue in the pro's. He's a much more developed fighter now, but sanders is a bigger step up from Cammerele. In his prime he disposed with Wlad with ease, do you think the same would happen to a young Prices?

Could see both winning by K.O but at the stage Price is at vs a prime, motivated, in shape Sanders I'd have to go with Sanders to take him out early.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Could see both winning by K.O but at the stage Price is at vs a prime, motivated, in shape Sanders I'd have to go with Sanders to take him out early.
      Yeah I thought so too, I'm not to confident on price's ability to take a punch and I don't think he has the intangibles to survive an early onslaught from sanders. But I like what I see from price at this young age, as he gets older and gets more experience with pressure i'd pick him to turn the result the other way and get sanders out of there early.

Comment

Corrie on his best days was such a danger man.. Those deceptive fast hands, legitimate KO power and toughness. Plus he is tall and a Southpaw.

I say Corrie KO's Price.

Comment

Working...
        X