Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

say what you want bout haye,he's brought attention and excitemen back to the division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes brought a lot more to the division outside the ring than inside it.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
      Even though i think Haye is gonna lose i still respect him for daring to be great.He`s not like some other fighters who just stay in their hometown fighting bums to milk their popularity for a long time.
      This....even if he gets KO'd, at least he's getting in the ring and bringing us the event.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        he has go people interested in the divisions again he jumped up in weight with a goal and he's actually goin thru wit it
        Thats the problem Larry, as I don't have enough coarse and vulgar language to really say "what I want"....... And it would go completely against my upbringing and constant lifelong practice.

Haye is a charlatan, and if he is lucky enough to actually win, I can be certain that it will be pure luck, such as Tarver had when he threw that closed eyes punch at Roy Jones, who was already beginning to outclass him.

However, if he does win, I shall give him due credit which he will deserve, as I am, above all things, a sportsman.

Comment

anyone can talk

Comment

Working...
          X