No announcement yet.

Rottweiler Attacks Police Officer in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    That dog is obvious very dangerous and needs to be put down. Sad but it already attacked before and just attacked the cop, it will hurt someone badly if not taken care of. I thought I seen one of the kids riding on it's back, very bad owners.
    The kid was on another one of the dog's but the Rott was just chilling right next to em.

No stereotypes or prejudice here but I will NEVER **** with a big ass dog in the ghetto.

Comment

- 6 month old rottweiler being that aggressive? Blame the owners.
      - Great job by the cop
      - Can't believe that taser did not make that dog KO. Rottweiler on PCP? Possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        i feel bad that dogs get all the blame and get killed because of dumbass owners who dont know how to raise them.

Dogs are only as bad as the owners allow them to be.

i have owned two Rotts...neither of which were ever a problem because we knew how to raise them.
        It didn;t get killed. It won't be put down until it hurts someone.

What a stupid ass rule.

That dog is damn crazy. I wish I ahd a rifle and shot it.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          I love animals so its sad for me. No way should the dog have been shot but I would make the owner have to take it to classes and learn how to take care of it. They cant be non chalant about letting a big dog loose. Still, 9 times out of 10 its not bad dogs, just bad owners and the dogs shouldnt be given a death sentence all the time because of it.

One thing that really stood out to me in that vid was the dog was already pulling back and retreatiing once it saw the gun & taser which is strange because my pitts would go insane when it sees a gun and would be more aggressive towards you. The other thing that stood out to me was that I never ever watch dog vids like this but just the other day I saw a vid on another site where a rott got loose, started attacking another pit bull, and the owner shot & killed the dog in the middle of the street. I was upset about that because I didnt think it was necessary and I felt that they couldve taken the pit away easily but I just hate watching **** like that because of owners ****in up and not training them right.

Sometimes though its just an honest mistake where a dog gets loose and someone feels the need to kill it. Its also messed up because alot of people have dogs but they dont have any fenced in yards so its always a threat to just get loose and be out in public
          Got a vid for that bro?

Rottweilers are naturally aggressive.

I have seen them being very agitated and abrking a lot. They are guard dogs after all.

That being said, you are right about owners. However bad owners with these types of dogs seem to get worse results than bad owners with a gold retreiver for example

Comment

Originally posted by LOLORSKATES View Post
            DMX has been in constant trouble with animal abuse (I'm guessing not anymore since he's just another broke crackhead) but I'm saying that officer would've shot the dog.
            I see...

Comment

just shoot the damn dog!

Comment

Good call by the cop.

Comment

Anyway got a site that has dog fighting please?

Comment

Damn. That was crazy. Stupid owners. Rotties are great dogs, as others have said in this thread.

Comment

Dog was on that dust, but he was not a true warrior like Antonio Margarito. A real warrior would have stayed and fought, instead of running like a coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X