No announcement yet.

Nitric Oxide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitric Oxide

I took NO2 last night during a session and i didnt get winded or experience as much fatigue....

NO2 (nitric oxide) or L-arginine help expand blood vessels and increase capillary growth...I have had doctors acually recommend this supplement. I used it for weight training and it worked good....But it is way better for boxing.

Does anybody currently use this supplement???

I have used it. I think all it does is give you more energy, i dont see it having an effect on wind, but if you think it did than who cares..

Comment

nah homey, I aint a fan of supplements of any kind, if you aint got it, well, you just dont

Comment

I have yet to try NO2 i've had a few friends try NO Explode and they said they felt great during their workout and like absolute crap after their workout. I personally have tried HyperShock which i thought was pretty great. Everyone i know even my friends at the supplements store say Xyience XNO Extreme Nitric Oxide is absolute **** and WAY overpriced

Comment

I have BSN NO Xplode. Its okay but it isnt pure Nitric Oxide, it has other things in it like creatine. It was great at frist but it losses its kick after a taking it for a while. Its also loaded with caffeine so that explains a lot.

Comment

NO is a vasodialator ... it works by increasing blood flow. Increased blood flow leads to increased oxygen delivery. Not gettin too much into the biochemistry of it but oxygen is essential in the electron transport chain (ETC). The ETC is the main way our body produces energy and is the reason we are considered aerobic.

So based off that it could have an effect on "wind." Your respiratory rate increases to increase the amount of oxygen in the blood to supply the increased demands during exercise. So if more oxygen is delivered because of the bigger blood vessels (vasodialation) then you wouldn't need to breath as much to get the same level of blood oxygen.

Comment

Originally posted by 2quik4u View Post
              NO is a vasodialator ... it works by increasing blood flow. Increased blood flow leads to increased oxygen delivery. Not gettin too much into the biochemistry of it but oxygen is essential in the electron transport chain (ETC). The ETC is the main way our body produces energy and is the reason we are considered aerobic.

So based off that it could have an effect on "wind." Your respiratory rate increases to increase the amount of oxygen in the blood to supply the increased demands during exercise. So if more oxygen is delivered because of the bigger blood vessels (vasodialation) then you wouldn't need to breath as much to get the same level of blood oxygen.
              That is correct!

Comment

Working...
              X