No announcement yet.

You know shyt got real when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^

For the record, I've experienced this type of real shyt at least 4 times.

That's why I always advice people, to wear big enough condoms.

Comment

• You know sheit just got real when you get denied unemployment.

Comment

• You know shyt got real when you have already marked off your next paycheck to pay credit card bills and rent, figuring it was back to the credit card, and then you bust your knee and have to go get expensive x-rays and shyt in a couple hours.

Comment

• You know shyt got real, when you just drank your last sip of wine, and now have to drink the chu-hai, that is girlie soda with alcohol in it, that you have in the fridge.

Comment

• I guess this chu-hai is drinkable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              I guess this chu-hai is drinkable.
              I busted into a bottle of Sake tonight, that I keep around just for show. Never had it before. I am a bartender and grab a random bottle or two when I go make a run for the essentials.

Tastes like liquor going in, but the aftertaste is like beer. Not awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I busted into a bottle of Sake tonight, that I keep around just for show. Never had it before. I am a bartender and grab a random bottle or two when I go make a run for the essentials.

Tastes like liquor going in, but the aftertaste is like beer. Not awful.
                I like to drink some sake now and then. It's a little too sweet for me to drink it regularly, but if it is quality stuff it is highly drinkable. I can't drink cheap sake anymore though.

Comment

• When you run out of deodorant and borrow your girl's; you're at work and you smell yourself and damn if you don't smell like a ****in' broad. What next, ****in perfume?...

Comment

• You send a dirty text to your gf saying how hard you're gona fuck her later.

You get a text back saying "WTF" from your mum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                      That condom broke and you nutted all in the girl that's a hoe

You run out of gas and you're 10 miles till the next pump

That random chick you did that you barely remember says she's pregnant

You left your phone charger at home and you're off to the in-laws house for Christmas

You gotta go pee but you're in line for that new COD or Halo 4 and the doors don't open until 2 hours

Yo babymama asking you for money so she can go out

You're sparring in the ring and you gotta take a shyt.

Comment

Working...
                      X