Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who agrees tonight's fight could possibly be a dud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who agrees tonight's fight could possibly be a dud?

From my assessment of what both fighters did in the first fight, what they want to do in this fight, and what they are capable of doing inside the ring....I have a feeling this fight is going to be somewhat of a snoozer.

I'm pumped for it like the rest of you are, and I hope I am wrong.

I can see it not providing the fire-works we are all hoping for.

Maybe its a dud, but i think it will be superclose, so it will be interesting scoring the rounds,,,,

Comment

It could possibly be the FOTY. We'll just have to wait & see. Dumb thread.

Comment

Depends on what you're looking for.

If your looking for a high speed chess match between two of the best fighters in the sport of boxing today you will get that.

If your looking for Gatti/Ward 4 then I wouldn't even bother paying $70 bucks for it.

Comment

I disagree. I think the chances of it turning into a war are far greater then turning into a chess match.

Comment

damn....i just hope you're wrong i can't cancel my subscription, i better see an exciting fight and not just some running around the ring.

Comment

Comment

Every top level risky fight has the chance to be a dud depending on how ambitious or reserved the fighters chose to be. Me I honestly think Bradley will be showing us his planking skills.
                Last edited by MaskedMurderer; 04-12-2014, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                  It could possibly be the FOTY. We'll just have to wait & see. Dumb thread.
                  It's not a dumb thread, because I'm not comin in here in hindsight and saying "I knew it was going to be a dud."

I'm calling it before I see it.

Comment

First fight was pretty meh, undercard is pretty meh.

Not too excited but will watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X