No announcement yet.

(VIDEO)Lucas Matthyse receives a hero welcoming in Argentina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
    ..nobody;s waving their hands to lucas and nobody;s there .. there are just interrupting the traffic flow

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Looked to me like they were calling attention up on Matthysse with the sirens, rather than a huge crowd awaiting his arrival, but that's just me.

Shows the disparity between emerging economies and first world nations. In the latter, a fighter winning gets to walk down the strip of Las Vegas without anyone giving a fuk.
      Were you expecting the PR parade or something? Lol

Damnit, wish somebody would ask him about his weight and have him clarify that.

Comment

Good, I'm happy for him. He deserves it especially after getting robbed by Devon and Judah.

Comment

I like the way Lucas handles himself and speaks after fights. He's very respectful and classy. Good to see his people showing him support also.

Comment

It looks like boxing is quickly gaining popularity in Argentina, first with Martinez and Maidana, now with Matthysse.

Comment

Matthyse is such a douche my popcorn wasn't even done yet and he had already knocked the guy out wtf bro.

Comment

Gotta say, he does come across as a nice humble man just mixing with the people and letting them all get in on the action. The fact he can shed a few tears will mean he's an instant hit with the chicks too, which is always a winning formula

Comment

That's whats up

Comment

Is Lucas Matthyse the next Manny Pacquaio-type superstar?

If he beats Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, Lamont Peterson, Brandon Rios, in that order, where would you put him All-Time?
                    Last edited by ThePunchingBag; 01-31-2013, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      Is Lucas Matthyse the next Manny Pacquaio-type superstar?

If he beats Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, Lamont Peterson, Brandon Rios, in that order, where would you put him All-Time?

Not as big as Manny Pac but he would definitely be the biggest boxing star in Argentina.

I just hope he get's the chance to fight those guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X