No announcement yet.

Overeem is a disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    How the hell do you know half the sport is on it? That's ****in bull**** and a number you pulled out of your ass
    Educated guess? Observation?

Go read the original thread about reem and teh juice, you'll see people's opinions, then make yours based on the evidence presented.

Comment

How the hell do you know half the sport is on it? That's ****in bull**** and a number you pulled out of your ass

I am not shocked overeem got caught either.. I just think his excuse is damn pathetic and akin to "the dog ate my homework"

All you needed to see was his change from an average fighter to a wrecking machine + the change in physique
      Sonnen and Hendo are on the same crap..and look at them. Getting title shots. :|

Comment

He Has just come out and said he failed the test because of an anti inflammatory drug his doc gave him for a rib injury. Does anyone apart from Dorian believe this bs? Like his doc, trainers, family and himself didn't realise it had enough testosterone in it to push him way over the limit.

This guy should have his lesnar win and pretty much all his wins @ hw scratched out
        I'm a Reem fan, simply 'cos he's English. But he ent even a ****in killer in the octagon still, blatantly took bare steroids since Pride n can only outpoint Werdum, His knees r killers dis is true, but only reason Brock got lit up was 'cos Overeem targeted where Brock had his major operation wid dat big knee, no mercy man

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Sonnen and Hendo are on the same crap..and look at them. Getting title shots. :|
          It ent just dem boyz, it is half of the UFC lol, top trainers have said he see's fighters in his gym dat take dem, n it is unsafe for other fighters @ the gym dat don't take them cos they will try to put in as much effort as the drug users n come out injured n dat...
          noone will ever do interviews about PED's trust me. Rampage don't give a **** though

Comment

Working...
          X