Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO:Lou Dibella BLASTS Ortiz "Ortiz should be ashamed of himself,he's a F'ing punk"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO:Lou Dibella BLASTS Ortiz "Ortiz should be ashamed of himself,he's a F'ing punk"

"Ortiz should be ashamed of himself. He should be ashamed of his interview the other day. He made himself look like a f'ing punk. He should be ashamed of his performance, honestly, because it was the filthiest round fought against a fighter, and if I was Mayweather, I would have hit him harder...I don't think that press call helped him. I think he came off looking like the kid. He came off the way he came off after the Maidana fight, and I don't think he's made a lot of friends, so where's he going to go for a big money fight," stated promoter Lou DiBella, who had some harsh words for former WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz. Earlier this year, Ortiz won a unanimous decision victory over DiBella's fighter, previously undefeated and current IBF welterweight champion Andre Berto, earlier this year in a surefire candidate for Fight of the Year. According to DiBella, Ortiz will eventually be forced into a rematch with Berto, but only if he subjects himself to Olympic-style blood and urine testing. You don't want to miss what else he had to say about Ortiz, the current state of boxing, and much more. Check it out!

Fat slob Lou Dibella is destorying boxing. Everything that fat pig does is corrupt. He is ruining the sport by flooding it with payoffs, bribes, and steroids.

If the District Attorney here wasn't scared for his life, thanks to the goons Lou Dibella is paying off-- that fat slob would be in prison right now.

Comment

Comment

dibella makes very good points...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Fat slob Lou Dibella is destorying boxing. Everything that fat pig does is corrupt. He is ruining the sport by flooding it with payoffs, bribes, and steroids.

If the District Attorney here wasn't scared for his life, thanks to the goons Lou Dibella is paying off-- that fat slob would be in prison right now.
            Musha,

To the extent that somebody could be a "fan" of a promoter, i guess I'm a "fan" of LDB.

I respect the guy. His intelligence and his accomplishments in the sport.

Is there stuff that i should know that you can tell me? Or via PM?

Comment

Of course Ortiz must be juicing. Nobody could beat the overrated, protected Berto fair and square. Right Lou?

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
                Of course Ortiz must be juicing. Nobody could beat the overrated, protected Berto fair and square. Right Lou?
                He's not saying that.

In my estimation, LDB is saying the same thing I thought:

"Damn. Ortiz touched Mainada, and Chino went down. Ortiz touched Peterson, and Lamont was sprawled all over the ropes. Ortiz touched Viv, and Harris got blown out. Ortiz touched Berto, and Andre went down a couple of times.

But when Ortiz hit Floyd, May just smiled at him"

So, is Floyd's chin THAT good? Or is there something else going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  He's not saying that.

In my estimation, LDB is saying the same thing I thought:

"Damn. Ortiz touched Mainada, and Chino went down. Ortiz touched Peterson, and Lamont was sprawled all over the ropes. Ortiz touched Viv, and Harris got blown out. Ortiz touched Berto, and Andre went down a couple of times.

But when Ortiz hit Floyd, May just smiled at him"

So, is Floyd's chin THAT good? Or is there something else going on?
                  Well if he's saying that, then that's ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Musha,

To the extent that somebody could be a "fan" of a promoter, i guess I'm a "fan" of LDB.

I respect the guy. His intelligence and his accomplishments in the sport.

Is there stuff that i should know that you can tell me? Or via PM?
                    He promotes Sergio Martinez. That's all.

Comment

Working...
                    X