No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach on Amir Khan Facing Erik Morales in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach on Amir Khan Facing Erik Morales in December

Fresh from his unification win over Zab Judah, the WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan is likely going to return in December. Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is mentioning former champion Erik Morales as a possible opponent. Morales returns on the Floyd Mayweather-Victor Ortiz undercard, which is scheduled for September 17 in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

No please.

Comment

Make it happen. I'm all up for this one.

If the Morales fight can't happen. Make Khan-Guerrero happen. If neither of these fights can happen, Amir should simply move up in weight. Nothing else for him at 140 since Bradley doesn't want to fight Amir.

Comment

I would rather see Khan face the winner of Maidana Guerrero.

Comment

okay morales... seriously what's the point? only to add his name to khans resume, or do they really expect an even fight? morales should retire,one day he's going to get really hurt.
          and khan should move up. it's never too early to get a feel and experience there. imo he should do a tune up, then look at berto-zaveck or ortiz, and add also brook into the mix. looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by jenandkira View Post
            I would rather see Khan face the winner of Maidana Guerrero.
            Me too, fighting Morales is below standard, but at least its a fight.

Comment

El Terrible can prove everyone wrong again you know.

Giyera Morales!

Comment

Khan steams right through Morales easily. Too fast, too young, too much......

Not so interested in this fight either, but they seem to want to build Khan into a star so want his CV to be littered with big names like Barrera, Morales, Judah, JMM etc.....so I won't be surprised if a fight against Morale gets made

Comment

No no no, just no.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                    No no no, just no.
                    Agreed, Although this would be a fight to get Khan more exposure to the general public.
                    Last edited by TheKza; 07-26-2011, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X