Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: With a win over Alvarez I can definitely rematch Cotto or Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Nah, they'll keep setting up rematches with Canelo until he wins.
    I don't know.

If Shane knocks Canelo out Margarito style, then I have a hard time believing Oscar will put Alvarez back in their with Shane.

That's a big "If" because Shane is done as a fighter. However, Canelo isn't that good and has a questionable chin, so you never know.

Comment

Yes that's right, stick to bums Mosley.

Comment

i think alvarez will have a pretty good coming out fight and get the tko if he's aggressive enough. alvarez's biggest weakness is his defense IMO, and i just don't see mosley exploiting that weakness at this stage. he's so hesitant to throw punches now.

Comment

Why would a rematch with Floyd be necessary??
          Mosley didn't even demonstrate that he can make a fight out of it, once Floyd turned it up a notch. One lucky shot in the second, and that was it!!!!!

A Cotto rematch would have been more within reason four years ago, but now, Mosley brings nothing to the table that would even suggest he would reverse the loss to Cotto.

Mosley seems to be destined to torture us with horrible performances and excuses going forward. Boxing can use a little less of this and more challenging fights between CONTENDERS.

Boxing doesn't need anymore B-hop wanna-be's.

Comment

I have loved watching Moseley over the years. A once great fighter, up there with the best. Nice guy, too.
            However, I am surprised that he keeps getting big fights despite not winning his last three fights (a draw against Sergio Mora, who would not have lasted 6 rounds in Moseley's prime).
            I can't help feel that because of what he achieved and the fact he's a good guy is getting him the fights. I also fear that he's in danger of becoming a 'stepping stone' fighter - one that looks good on a fighters record. He's been too good to become one of those, so if he loses, and I think Alvarez is too busy and strong, then he should retire.
            I have read that he is in debt due to a divorce, so he can't be blamed for getting decent paydays if this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
              I feel shane will hang em up after this one also how do all these fighters get blisters and **** on their feet I dont get it
              why should he? just because he lost to Pac and Mayweather? 99% of today´s fighter(JWW to LMW) could lose to them also.. I believe Shane will win by K.O

Comment

I really hope Mosley doesn't win.

Tired of watching this guy attempt to rile his fan up with nothing but talk, and then give a horrible performance.

Comment

Working...
                X