No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Adamek, Deontay Wilder, Malik Scott in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Adamek, Deontay Wilder, Malik Scott in Camp

Heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek (44-1, 28 KOs), accompanied by trainer Roger Bloodworth, poses with his sparring partners, Malik Scott (32-0, 11 KOs) and Deontay Wilder (17-0, 17 KOs). Adamek is preparing his fight with WBC champion Vitali Klitschko, which takes place on September 10 in Poland. Photo by Team Adamek.

[Click Here To Read More]

solid work for both adamek and wilder

Comment

pardon the ignorance, but who is malik scott? Name doesn't ring a bell. . . and at 32-0 for a HW he should be getting a crack at some of the bigger names pretty soon, you would think. Dude's built up like Sean Taylor - a prototype build for NFL safety.

Comment

Sparring with Adamek is more beneficial to a young fighter than fights against guys like Kevin McBride. Good to see Wilder is getting meaningful work even if his opposition hasn't been stepped up yet.

There is no right or wrong way to build a fighter up, and the best managers and promoters ignore the criticism and stay the path.

Chavez Jr. was criticized because he fought too many fights againt nobodies. Andre Ward was critized because he fought so infrequently even though the comp was solid.

Both guys are now World Champions and have vindicated the way they were brought up. Wilder's team has a plan and it is best for him if they stick to it no matter what the know it all boxing fans have to say.

Comment

I wonder how sparring is going, these guys are just huge

if Adamek is getting beaten up, we'll only know after he has fought Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            Both guys are now World Champions and have vindicated the way they were brought up. Wilder's team has a plan and it is best for him if they stick to it no matter what the know it all boxing fans have to say.
            The same plan Canelo's team has except Canelo is fighting better boxers and making way more money. While Wilder isn't even on espn because his opposition is so pathetic.

Comment

Sparring with Adamek is more beneficial to a young fighter than fights against guys like Kevin McBride. Good to see Wilder is getting meaningful work even if his opposition hasn't been stepped up yet.

There is no right or wrong way to build a fighter up, and the best managers and promoters ignore the criticism and stay the path.

Chavez Jr. was criticized because he fought too many fights againt nobodies. Andre Ward was critized because he fought so infrequently even though the comp was solid.

looks like you have matured quite a bit recently for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Brouillard View Post
                looks like you have matured quite a bit recently for some reason
                I don't know what you're talking about.

My boxing analysis is always spot on, the only reason all of my posts don't sound like this is that most posters are too stupid to listen.

Just look at the post above yours where the ****** ignores everything I said and brings Canelo into the discussion in an attempt to somehow discredit Wilder.
                Last edited by Hitman932; 08-05-2011, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about.

My boxing analysis is always spot on, the only reason all of my posts don't sound like this is that most posters are too stupid to listen.

Just look at the post above yours where the ****** ignores everything I said and brings Canelo into the discussion in an attempt to somehow discredit Wilder.
                  WAR CANELO

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    WAR CANELO

If Wilder did what Canelo is doing he would be fighting featherfisted Cruiserweights instead of Heavyweights.

Canelo has never even fought a genuine 154 lb'er and even the blown up midgets he fights lack power at their true weight class.

Maybe Wilder should fight Edison Miranda and Danny Green. Then he would be keeping up with Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X