No announcement yet.

Extra steroid test = A way for Floyd to SAVE FACE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
    why withdraw it at all in the first place? if it was reasonable then, why is it NOT reasonable now? were there any new developments on drug use? was there any news or new info directly or indirectly related to the tests?

none whatsoever.

floyd just felt like it.

and many of his fans (and quite possibly all pac haters) agreed in unison.

and that there is fact.
    The point is that this is not the first time Pac's team agreed to OST and that when they were all there present at the table. Pac's team didn't want it. So am going with what actually happened then to believe a flip floping team like Pac. Can you really believe anything that comes from Pac's team with all the BS that has come from them?

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      The point is that this is not the first time Pac's team agreed to OST and that when they were all there present at the table. Pac's team didn't want it. So am going with what actually happened then to believe a flip floping team like Pac. Can you really believe anything that comes from Pac's team with all the BS that has come from them?
      There's no bigger BS than publicly accusing someone w/ zero proof !

Comment

• Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
        What would be your pre-fight analysis & prediction for the following matchups

PAC(on PEDS) v. Wifebeater, how does it play out and who wins ?

PAC(no PEDS) v. Wifebeater, how does it play out and who wins ?
        Floyd is a good mover, he uses his feet well. All he has to do is let Pac come running in with his head up, as he does, throwing left-right-left-right as he always does and counter and move. If Pacs on the Peds he will have more strength and could wear Floyd down with the punches on the arms, body and face. Pac is predictable and Floyd is a master of the game. Pacs quick combos will be nullified by Mayweathers speed and knowledge. Right-left-right-left while rushing in will not work on Floyd. He is quick enough to poke his right hand right between Pacs gaurd and skillfull enough to out jab Pac on the outside. Floyd is relaxing on vacation right now, he knows that he has the tools to dismantle Pac. Let the fight build, come back into training, go to camp and whoop Pacs as* for a couple million on top of what was negotiated before.

With the peds I say that Floyd has every right to ask for the tests assuming that he will conform to the same regulations. A juiced up Pac has a better chance than a regular Pac. But neither Pac stands much of a chance in my eyes............Rockin'

Comment

There's no bigger BS than publicly accusing someone w/ zero proof !
          I don't disagree with that. Am talking about Pac's team credibility in keeping a straight story as in agreeing to testing only to back out and now their open to it again.

Comment

What would be your pre-fight analysis & prediction for the following matchups

PAC(on PEDS) v. Wifebeater, how does it play out and who wins ?

PAC(no PEDS) v. Wifebeater, how does it play out and who wins ?
            it is a given that in ALL FANTASY FIGHTS, pac loses.

so in this case, he loses on both those fights you mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              I don't disagree with that. Am talking about Pac's team credibility in keeping a straight story as in agreeing to testing only to back out and now their open to it again.
              Pac changed his mind. he didn't want 14 days testing then, but he decided he wants to fight floyd enough to agree to up to 7 days testing.

isn't that supposed to be a good thing? of course some people are never satisfied and would demand testing up to fight night, but that's their prerogative.

Comment

• Floyd fans keep talking about PED, the only thing they can hang on. Pac latest offered 7 days cut off is much better than 19 days cut off Floyd vs Shane but still went to vacation playing possum denying the negotiation.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                  Pac changed his mind. he didn't want 14 days testing then, but he decided he wants to fight floyd enough to agree to up to 7 days testing.

isn't that supposed to be a good thing? of course some people are never satisfied and would demand testing up to fight night, but that's their prerogative.
                  I least you admit he changed his mind. Well he changed if from Anytime,anywhere to 24 days ,then he said ok 14 days, then now wants 7 days, and then back to anytime,anywhere lol......

Look I would love it if they would just fight, but the testing issue really shouldn't be an issue. If Floyd was asking to be allowed to come in heavier, or demand 10 ozers, or demand a really big ring, or ask Manny to come lighter. I mean I could see how that would be contracting it to his favor, but were talking about a blood test! I mean if you really think about it. 8 ozer, and ring size actually play in Pac's style.

I just can't help to blame Pac for not making the fight happen. Regardles if Pac is scared of getting caught, or needles, pride .........or what ever the reason. Better testing to insure the fighters and paying customers that the fight stright up fair. I just dont see the problem with that.

But all this flip, floping and invading from being tested is just looks redicolus and raises suspicion. Am sorry. This just looks bad regardless who it is doing it.

Comment

• floyd says that pacquiao is an easy fight, easy money... so easy that he is asking for additional tests that he haven't asked for his last 40 opponents...

if he's so confident, why not just fight pacquiao and punch him in the ****ing face and see what happens?...

Comment

• Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
                      floyd says that pacquiao is an easy fight, easy money... so easy that he is asking for additional tests that he haven't asked for his last 40 opponents...

if he's so confident, why not just fight pacquiao and punch him in the ****ing face and see what happens?...
                      Well you could say the same thing with Pac. If Pac is clean then Pac should take the test and prove his clean. Just like you want May to fight Pac so he could prove how easy it would be right.

Easy solution. Pac can take the test to prove the world his clean and May will then do the fight to show the world how easy the fight will be. We could get both in one shot.

Pac takes full testing and we get the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X