Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux agreed to terms, why Donaire don't sign the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    So when's the fight?

DUUUUUUCK
    Email rigo to stop ducking and wanting TR to cure cancer, feed the poor etc...

Comment

• Where is the Angry Cuban? I would like to hear his opinion now on things.

Hopefully he can address us with a COOL head now we have seen some of the facts.

Please let us know what your thoughts on Donaire ducking Rigo are?

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        The reason Donaire has no fans is because Filipinos hate arrogant guys who disrespect their family. Even though Donaire's pops is a douche and was taking money from his son, the Filipinos still think Donaire is the one who is wrong for making it public. They seem to have a messed up mentality, basically your parents can insult you and do you wrong but you are never supposed to publicly call them out, this is why they like Pacquiao because he never talked crap about his dad in public even though his dad was a dead beat drunk who ate his dog and cheated on his mom.

I think Nonito is a good kid though, but its messed up how the Filipinos don't support him even though he is a better fighter than Pacman.
        what in the ****.....

Comment

• Rigo has the contract of his life and pulls this stunt

some people need to attend a financial literacy class 101

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            I'm confident it will get done. Ironing out the details I reckon.

Obviously if he fights Vic again that would be inexcusable.
            Fight is a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              it's a request...like he requested nishioka to do extra testing with him and nishioka's team turned it down..but the fight still happened.

it's not like he demanded that they do extra testing with him...
              i told you that donaire made drug testing MANDATORY for rigo...........

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly
                Quote:

Originally Posted by SoggyLungs

it's a request...like he requested nishioka to do extra testing with him and nishioka's team turned it down..but the fight still happened.

it's not like he demanded that they do extra testing with him...

i told you that donaire made drug testing MANDATORY for rigo...........
                Umm no he didn't. It wasn't typed up in the contract. That's why Donaire hadn't signed and still hasnt.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  Umm no he didn't. It wasn't typed up in the contract. That's why Donaire hadn't signed and still hasnt.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  If the fight is being held up because of drug testing, that makes testing mandatory.

If the test wasn't mandatory, then testing wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X