• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -§unny- View Post
    By beating his steroid taking habit.
    huh? floyd reported tested positive 3 times, not pacquiao

Comment

He doesn't care about being P4P king. He just wants to make as much money as he can or else he'd accept Mayweather's demands and get the fight.

Comment

Well first he has to get his get backs with Marquez if he does that maybe him and Mayweather finally get in the ring.

Comment

That might put him #1 for some people but not everyone would agree. He got flattened and it's hard to get back to #1 from there.

Comment

what do you mean p4p king AGAIN exactly? shouldn't the title read "can pacquiao ever be p4p king?"

Comment

Originally posted by -§unny- View Post
              By beating his steroid taking habit.
              Your boy PED tested positive in 3 occasions and you can't say the same to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                Your boy PED tested positive in 3 occasions and you can't say the same to Pacquiao.
                I googled it and cant find anything from boxingscene, espn, SI, toprank.com or any news outlet. Where can I find that mayweather tested positive for anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                  I googled it and cant find anything from boxingscene, espn, SI, toprank.com or any news outlet. Where can I find that mayweather tested positive for anything?
                  It means you living in the rock.

Comment

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
                    ..i think pacman should beat bradley and marquez twice this is the only thing i can see that can make pacman , back as p4p best of the world again
                    That part of his career is likely over. He's in the late phase where he can pick up a win or two to polish his long legacy. Using Duran as an example, he's looking for his Moore's and Barkley's.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      It means you living in the rock.
                      So what news outlet reported this? I searched and found this:

Twitter / @danrafaelespn:
                      Contrary to unsourced rumors, @FloydMayweather DID NOT fail any drug tests, according to Nevada commission executive director Keith Kizer.

Comment

Working...
                      X