I Can't Blieve How Many People Are Discrediting Mayweather-Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    And who would the best be exactly??
    martinez and trout, if he wants a fight at 147 he should fight pacquiao, oh thats right floyd is special and cant fight top rank fighters so lets give him a pass

Comment

Its simple, nobody gives a **** about Robert Guerrero. Not saying that I don't or that he shouldn't be gave a **** about but its true. His name does nothing for people. I would rather see Floyd fight Canelo or Sergio or even Pacquiao after getting ktfo before Guerrero.

Comment

I'm a Mayweather fan, but can't get up for this one at all. Not gonna discredit Robert, but there isn't shyt he can do to trouble Floyd.

Comment

Anytime anybody beats Berto the fight will always look mind-blowing, especially to some naive fans. Guerrero went life and death with Aydin, run out of gas in the last rounds, almost got dropped and most likely got KO'd if there were 13 rounds. Meaning he won on points. Aydin couldn't land his punches.

So if you equate Berto and Aydin to Floyd, then you are right in saying this is a competitive fight.

Hey people, don't take my word for it. Watch the Aydin/Guerrero and imagine that was Floyd, instead of Aydin.

Comment

Only thing worst then Guerrero getting the shot at Floyd would be Bradley getting the shot. That fight would suck.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
              I am in the same opinion as the masses in the sense that I DO believe Floyd will win but "cherry pick"? "not PPV worthy"? "waste of time"? you have got to be kidding me.

Robert Guerrero is a tough and rugged mother****er who will come to fight and press Floyd all night long, he has a VERY solid chin to absorb what Floyd gives and has the stamina and sheer heart to stay in there and trade and look to create a fight out of that Boxing match.

Lately if you notice Floyd has been going the offensive route, if he does that against Guerrero this will be his toughest fight yet, tougher than Cotto, I guarantee it.

Ghost is a dog and you see that in his style, Floyd is excellent but to stop him he will have to hit Ghost with shots I don't think he can continuously throw over and over due to his hand history.

The way to beat Mayweather I always say is to punch with him, use the jab, don't ever stop punching or pressuring and work the body viciously and believe me Ghost will do all of that, NOT saying he will win because my money is on Floyd by wide UD but it will be an awesome fight worth every penny

I think you guys seriously need to re-evaluate this fight, this isn't Victor Ortiz he's facing yo this guy is coming to try and decapitate with every shot like he did to Berto.

Tune in May 4th to witness a great fight Live as it happens, the atmosphere will be insane I can't wait
              why are you surprised at all? NSB is just being NSB!

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                martinez and trout, if he wants a fight at 147 he should fight pacquiao, oh thats right floyd is special and cant fight top rank fighters so lets give him a pass
                In very recent times post all of the fights by Top Rank fighters that was against non-Top Rank fighters. That should let you know you can't place 100% of the blame on PBF as far as things go between him and Top Rank and fighting.
                Last edited by tredh; 01-11-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  I'm a Mayweather fan, but can't get up for this one at all. Not gonna discredit Robert, but there isn't shyt he can do to trouble Floyd.
                  Exactly how I feel

Comment

See what you don't understand, is Pacquiao always took the toughest fights.

Pac fought a prime Shane Mosley.

Pac fought a prime tough Margarito.

Guerrero is neither.

Comment

Only way your fighting a Top Rank fighter is if your in Top Rank. If not, we woulda probably got Floyd-Pac, Mares-Nonito, Garcia-Rios, Bradley vs someone at GB. And its so crazy over in Top Rank, that even if both guys are in Top Rank, the fight still might not go down. Gamboa-Juanma, Nonito-Rigo. Smfh. Ill tell u, Bob Arum is such a dirtbag.

Comment

Working...
                      X