No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Marquez Flattens Luis Concepcion On One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Marquez Flattens Luis Concepcion On One

The highly anticipated rematch to their Fight of the Year ended in shockingly early fashion as Hernan "Tyson" Marquez unloaded on Luis Concepcion en route to a 1st round knockout in Hermosillo, Meixco.

Full report to come... [Click Here To Read More]

Nice ko for Tyson.

Comment

Very nice indeed.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

good....now, time to rematch that one fighter who owned him in mepranum....

Comment

As much as I dislike Donaire, I'm still amazed at how he toyed with Marquez in route to KO'ing him.

Almost like a big brother slapping around his little brother once their parents leave.

Comment

I missed this one, someone post the video, please.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                As much as I dislike Donaire, I'm still amazed at how he toyed with Marquez in route to KO'ing him.

Almost like a big brother slapping around his little brother once their parents leave.
                dislike donaire? for what?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  good....now, time to rematch that one fighter who owned him in mepranum....
                  Mepranum is too busy fighting bums after Miranda broke him down mentally and physically.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post

Well, it resembled a matchup between a big brother/little brother just based on a physical standpoint. Marquez stands at only 5ft2 and was moving up to face him, not to mention that he was still relatively green at the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X