B.S. member Strongest has only 27 posts and he's already got me on ignore. Lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fav Rockin' thread of All-Time,
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=74611

But my most fav thing about you, man, is the way you always say, "John took it further than I did, congrats to him, that takes balls, but who knows where I could have gone if I'd kept going".

Comment

Originally posted by King Kong View Post
      Talk about conspiracies.

And speaking of alts, here's the infamous "Rockin' starts a thread about himself with his alt and then pretends it isn't his alt" thread, http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=82472
      I never did find out who pitbull power was, have Big Poppa check the addresses. The Coagulator, who everybody thought was me was a cut man that I helped get into the pro mix, his name is Rodney.

You can see us for a couple seconds working the corner on fox sports Messi v Jason Weiss. The Coagulator wears the glasses and is a hell of a great guy, I'm the one with black hair.

Again, I have made no alts..............Rockin'

Comment

I'm just pulling your leg with the whole thing, man.

I do think you're a teeny bit hung up on the Iceman thing, though.

PS. Dunno how I'd end up seeing it, but I'll look out for you if I ever catch Mesi-Weiss.

Comment

But my most fav thing about you, man, is the way you always say, "John took it further than I did, congrats to him, that takes balls, but who knows where I could have gone if I'd kept going".
          I remember this one, man was I pissed. I think that this one stemed from some punk talking trash and saying that he'd fight me anytime and any where. I asked him where he lived and it was like 15 minutes from the gym that I was training at. The punk musta **** his pants when I said that he lived 15 minutes from my gym and that I accept his challenge. Never heard from him again.

Jackie Kallen had a heck of alot of confidence in me. She was around me through my amatuer days and when I wanted to turn pro she took care of me and hooked me up with what I needed. I fought with anybody and everybody that walked through the Galaxy doors. Except for Joseph Kwianuka, my trainer wouldn't put me in with him. I fought world class fighters everyday and held my own. I was already fighting at the Auburn Hills Palace in my 2nd and 3rd fights. So yeah, who knows what I might have done. And it does take balls to step up and fight. I had balls enough to step up around 70 times between amatuer and pro. How many times did you step up to fight in the ring. When you've done more come throw some **** again........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Gant View Post
            I have one alt, that i use to get in 1 last post for when people put this account on ignore.

i dont have alts that i use to piss people off.

and the names SULLY like John L. SULLIVAN. (unless of course your talking about some one else that actually is called Scully)
            I can't keep up with your name changes .......

Comment

I'm just pulling your leg with the whole thing, man.

I do think you're a teeny bit hung up on the Iceman thing, though.

PS. Dunno how I'd end up seeing it, but I'll look out for you if I ever catch Mesi-Weiss.
              Get on his facebook page and you will see that he's great with the kids, got around alot in the sport and is an over opinionated douchebag. Trust me, you will see all of that.

I'll see if they have that one fight on you tube. I'm with the Coagulator who people thought was my alt....................Rockin'

Comment

everyone in the front and second page have high rep.... and almost none even log on anymore..

i'd put it to good use

Comment

maybe its because you put ".............Rockin'"

after every post, why u do that man, we all know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    maybe its because you put ".............Rockin'"

after every post, why u do that man, we all know who you are
                    It's my trade mark. I tried to get it copyrighted but failed in the attempt. Zorro leaves his Z and I leave...........Rockin' It's my trade mark lol

Comment

If you look at one of the links provided you will see Asian Sensation aka Mr. Ryan and I going back and forth.

He told me that my manager Jackie Kallen was manipulative and a liar. That was after telling me that he could knock me out if we ever fought. That's when I got pissed and we went at it. He tries to play the peacefull victim in it all never admitting to saying those things and never coming up with any evidence of Jackie Kallen being a manipulator and a liar as he stated she was..............Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X