No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Not Worried About a Rios Weight Issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Not Worried About a Rios Weight Issue

The October 13th fight between former lightweight champion Brandon Rios and Mike Alvarado has hardcore fight fans salivating at what is sure to be an all out war.

Rios came in overweight in his past two fights which partly lead to his decision to make move up in weight. Alvarado paid a visit to a recent edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene's official audio show to talk about the fight. My co-host Luis Sandoval asked Alvarado if he was worried about Rios' coming in at the junior welterweight limit. [Click Here To Read More]

Thought about this fight all ways. Hard to pick a winner as its so hard to know how Rios is going to be at the weight and now that he is seemingly in a better place and has matured on a personal level. should be a cracking fight, I'm going for alvarado in the middle/late rounds.

Comment

If Rios expects to become a better fighter, he needs to get a different trainer. I don't believe that Garcia has the tools to take this dude to the next level.

Comment

Lol imagine rios weighs over again

Even Guzman will be laughing

Comment

If Rios can make the weight healthy this will be a good brawl. I'm picking Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Thought about this fight all ways. Hard to pick a winner as its so hard to know how Rios is going to be at the weight and now that he is seemingly in a better place and has matured on a personal level. should be a cracking fight, I'm going for alvarado in the middle/late rounds.
            Rios has matured? You can't be serious. If that was the case, he would have never lost his belt on the scales, nor come in overweight for Abril. Alvarado for as long it lasts........

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
              Rios has matured? You can't be serious. If that was the case, he would have never lost his belt on the scales, nor come in overweight for Abril. Alvarado for as long it lasts........
              One has no control over their body growing, he looked horrible as it at 137, you can't be fuckin' serious

Comment

I cant wait for this fight..

Comment

Working...
                X