No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Rubio Go Face To Face at LA Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Rubio Go Face To Face at LA Presser

(From Left to Right) Trainer of Golovkin Abel Sanchez, WBA/IBO Middleweight Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, Managing Director of K2 Promotions Tom Loeffler, Trainer of Rubio Robert Garcia and WBC Interim Middleweight Champion Marco Antonio Rubio pose in Los Angeles, California on August 27, 2014 at the press conference to announce Golovkin vs. Rubio on October 18, 2014 at Stub Hub Center in Carson, California and televised Live on HBO World Championship Boxing® beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. [Click Here To Read More]

What happened to Golovkin being 5'8 he looks just as tall as Rubio here perhaps even slightly taller.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      What happened to Golovkin being 5'8 he looks just as tall as Rubio here perhaps even slightly taller.

must be ped's, golovkin was shorter than him last week

Comment

Who said that? GGG is 5'10

Comment

On the Golpe Mexican show with JCC Sr Golovkin looked shorter than Rubio in the pics and some jokers were claiming he was a dwarf in typical casuals hyperbole fashion.

Comment

this is a better match most fans think. i still have GGG winning but i hope rubio makes him dig deep. to date no everyone has been able to keep up. i hope Rubio can pull this out. even tyson had a bad night and got ko'd. i dont see this happening buts its boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              On the Golpe Mexican show with JCC Sr Golovkin looked shorter than Rubio in the pics and some jokers were claiming he was a dwarf in typical casuals hyperbole fashion.
              Rubio's height has been exaggerated. He fights tall so he seems a good deal taller than his opponents.

Comment

War Mexican Style

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                  War Mexican Style
                  Thought that was funny they put it on the poster.

I'm excited about this, I think the place is going to be packed to see GGG. I hope he can become a big attraction here in the west coast. The east coast had their chance to have him and now he comes home.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                    Thought that was funny they put it on the poster.

I'm excited about this, I think the place is going to be packed to see GGG. I hope he can become a big attraction here in the west coast. The east coast had their chance to have him and now he comes home.
                    I already got my tickets.

Comment

Working...
                    X