Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez 4: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    Who takes the 4th fight?
    Can you please add an option for "I don't give a flying ****, Manny shouid be fighting floyd"

Comment

If JMM wins and or Pac looks bad, I think that fight is dead for good and Floyd stays at 154
      Its a tough matchup for pac, he wont look like the beast he usually does against other people, and i think that floyd would get even more leverage at the negotiations table. Marquez's style doesnt let pac look good.

Comment

Marquez will win and win convincingly again and will get the decision this time maybe even a stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Can you please add an option for "I don't give a flying ****, Manny shouid be fighting floyd"
          That's not realistic anymore as far as I'm concerned. I think Floyd is gonna stay at 154.

Comment

That's not realistic anymore as far as I'm concerned. I think Floyd is gonna stay at 154.
            yeah. this seems to be the prevailing thought. I guess we'll see when floyd gets out. Although TMT would make a ****load of dough.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
              Its a tough matchup for pac, he wont look like the beast he usually does against other people, and i think that floyd would get even more leverage at the negotiations table. Marquez's style doesnt let pac look good.
              For the sake of salvaging whats left of that potential fight, Pac's gotta look better than he did against Bradley and his last fight with JMM, which realistically may be a really tough task. Anything short of a KO for Pacquiao or landslide decision over JMM doesn't really help Pac's chances as far as money he'd get in relation to Floyd let alone the fight even happening.

If Cotto vs Alvarez happens this Dec and Alvarez wins, that's a huge date in May for Floyd. He's still in some what the drivers seat.

Comment

i want to see JMM put on a great performance

then get robbed....in Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i want to see JMM put on a great performance

then get robbed....in Mexico
                  Pac and company would have to get flown out of the ring in a helicopter LOL

Comment

For the sake of salvaging whats left of that potential fight, Pac's gotta look better than he did against Bradley and his last fight with JMM, which realistically may be a really tough task. Anything short of a KO for Pacquiao or landslide decision over JMM doesn't really help Pac's chances as far as money he'd get in relation to Floyd let alone the fight even happening.

If Cotto vs Alvarez happens this Dec and Alvarez wins, that's a huge date in May for Floyd. He's still in some what the drivers seat.
                    The only way he can do that imo is if he is balls to the wall aggressive, reckless abandon, like he was when he was younger. This ofcourse will increase the danger for him, but increase his chances at looking good. Sitting back waiting and picking his spots wont work against marquez. I dont know if he can be that aggressive anymore, or maintain it throughout the fight. Its just a bad matchup for him.

Comment

Pac and company would have to get flown out of the ring in a helicopter LOL
                      They'd never make it out alive. Imagine Buboy running and jumping for the Chopper as the pilot takes off.

Comment

Working...
                      X