Sick- is a an English ****.
    you wish you was a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Sick- View Post
      you wish you was a ****
      That doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
        What was the story behind this whole thing? Also about the gay guy?

I never watch these videos I only want to read about them, and even that is disturbing enough for me.
        haven't watched the little girl one to my luck....there was this video in africa i think about a man who was beaten up, spit on and eventually poured gas on then set on fire for being a ****sexual...all caught on tape

Comment

That's the exact reason I didn't click on the thread or video. That feeling of complete anger and helplessness at the fact you couldn't have done a thing sickens me.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Asians and Gingers don't have souls, its a fact.
            You have no soul. Reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeah? So What View Post
              I expected the Clip to be really bad.....so i didnt watch it.

Who the hell would want to watch a 2 year old getting run over???

were you expecting to get rick rolled...and you happen to really like the song?

Toddler run over.....Hmmm i wonder what thats all about?? lets watch it!!!

Really though what goes through some ones head after they read "Toddler run over" that makes them think Hmmmmm this might be entertaining???

Ohhh "toddler run over" ive been meaning to watch this ever since i saw that video of a dog trapped in his cage being burned alive.
              Its called human curiosity...it doesnt mean that we enjoy watching the kid die or anything. Some people like to read about it but i prefer to see the video to get a better picture of what happened. Wether you watch it or not won't change the fact that it happened.

You act as if we were the one who ran over the kid and posted the vid out of enjoyment.

Comment

Working...
              X