No announcement yet.

Does Danny Garcia KO Khan again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Danny Garcia KO Khan again?

I'm talking the Garcia from the Morales II fight vs. the Khan from the Molina fight.

I say yes. Garcia vs. Morales II exhibited excellent body punching and also showcased an improving straight right hand. Instead of looping it like he does 98% of the time he threw it straight and nearly sat Morales down.

Khan in the Molina fight looked terrible. He didn't look improved whatsoever, and he was even caught by some hard right hands which is unacceptable versus a bum like Molina. Even a top tier trainer like Virgil Hunter can't help Khan, he's too flawed and stuck in his ways.

Garcia will shine versus Judah, i'm guessing a nice left hook over a lazy Judah jab and sitting him down for the count.

If Khan has a death wish he should rematch Garcia after that, if not he needs to stay far away.

Garcia won't let Khan tee off on him like he did in the first fight. He already understands his timing and range against Khan, so the first mistake that Amir makes it's goodnight.

War Garcia.
    Yes
    80.00%
    No
    20.00%

Not if Kahn has a living brain cell in his head. Though Kahn still has big issues to work on, he's fundamentally talented enough to decision Garcia any day of the week. It's just a matter of the decisions he makes. If Kahn plays his own game, he wins. I just don't know if he's smart enough to do that. He certainly wasn't the first time. And, I'll say the same applies to Judah.

Comment

I remember thinking when I watched Khan-Molina that if someone with power caught him with some of the shots Molina did then he'd go down. Having said that, he's a more naturally talented boxer/athlete than Garcia, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him dominate for 12 rounds. I'd like to see that fight again.

Comment

I think Kahn gets kod again, in the Molina fight he got caught with several hooks if that was one of Danny's hooks like mayweather said that's all she wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Not if Kahn has a living brain cell in his head. Though Kahn still has big issues to work on, he's fundamentally talented enough to decision Garcia any day of the week. It's just a matter of the decisions he makes. If Kahn plays his own game, he wins. I just don't know if he's smart enough to do that. He certainly wasn't the first time. And, I'll say the same applies to Judah.
          If he was so "fundamentally talented", he wouldn't have gotten dropped the way he did.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            If he was so "fundamentally talented", he wouldn't have gotten dropped the way he did.
            No, that was the product of poor decision making. Thinking he was rugged enough to trade with Garcia.

Comment

Yes, I have no faith in Khan's mental attitude whatsoever.

Any decent fighter KO1 Khan until proven otherwise.

Khan is KO'd until proven not Ko'd.

KO'd man walking until he hears the final bell.

Comment

if stands and takes a picture like he usually does... then Yes

in a rematch i'd favor Garcia 65 - 35

Comment

I voted yes he will KO Khan again. I can't think of a good reason why he wouldn't.

Comment

Yes he does. But Khan might run around the ring & last a tad bit longer. But he goes to sleep eventually.

Comment

Working...
                    X