No announcement yet.

The Klitschko brothers are top 5 Heavyweights of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klitschko brothers are top 5 Heavyweights of all time

Now let me get this straight. First off i think it goes ....

Muhammad Ali
    Joe Louis
    Sam Langford
    Lennox Lewis
    Vitali Klitschko
    Wladimir Klitschko

What i dont get is all the complaining that they always fight no hopers, you think ali never fought a no hoper? would you have been mad when you heard he was going to fight Chuck Wepner, Jimmy Ellis, or Brian London???

Sam Langfords record is 178-32-39. You think he never fought a no hoper? Would you have been mad if this hall of famer was going to fight Tim Sullivan when he was 0-1? or John Lester Johnson in 1913?

And enough of the brother talk too, theyre never going to fight eachother and i dont blame them. How can you go all out in a boxing match against your brother? I dont get it, i seriously couldnt even walk toward the ring knowing im going to fight my brother. No way no how. Theyre family man, family is more important than boxing, who supports you after the boxing career is over? your family. Boxing is a tough and brutal sport and gives so sympathy. Family over boxing anyday

Keep hatin'

the two most dominant SOB's in boxing

Now to end this thread with the better brothers entrance song

Joe Frazier...
    George Foreman...
    Crocky Marciano...

Comment

This is one of the worst joke threads i have ever seen in my life.

Comment

lmfao...wow,just wow..wlad has a good shot to be top 10..but who the what has vitali beat to even be top 30???and you put vitali ahead of wlad???lmfao

Comment

They don’t enter my top 10 they don’t enter most boxing experts top 10s.

When all is said and done they will be remembered for dominating what is widely regarded to be the worst heavyweight division that the sport has ever seen.

Comment

wlad is a hof and probally an atg/..vitali is probably barely a hof

Comment

Originally posted by [Flomo]KLTP View Post
              Joe Frazier...
              George Foreman...
              Crocky Marciano...
              Yea right .............. Joe Frazier? Marciano who was a blown up LHW fighting other LHW's in a era where there was no testing/honesty/bad doctors/bad training.

Foreman? meh better than Crocky and Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                lmfao...wow,just wow..wlad has a good shot to be top 10..but who the what has vitali beat to even be top 30???and you put vitali ahead of wlad???lmfao
                vitali torches wladimirs ass prime vs prime.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  You're joking right Larry?

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
                    vitali torches wladimirs ass prime vs prime.
                    thats irrelevant..accomplishments is what matters-wlad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vitali...he even has to let vitali hold some of HIS belts when the pose toghether

Comment

Working...
                    X